• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

I'm DVC so I use the DVC number on the DVC website at the bottom. I know quite a few people posted it previously so if you can look back a few pages or if there's a search function for the chat... its a 1 800 number
Thanks. I saw that number but I thought it was to fix the glitch with the parks pass system. I just need to add tickets to my Basic Package.

I'm DVC so I use the DVC number on the DVC website at the bottom. I know quite a few people posted it previously so if you can look back a few pages or if there's a search function for the chat... its a 1 800 number
the dvc number? they r closed?

the dvc number? they r closed?
Yep they open at 9 Am, the regular line is open though if you want to give it a go, I just don't know off hand what the number is.
Thanks. I saw that number but I thought it was to fix the glitch with the parks pass system. I just need to add tickets to my Basic Package.
Oh ya then I'm pretty sure its just the basic contact number on the Disney Website. Sorry I don't know it off hand

I have 18 days reserved on 2 trips my third trip will not let me make park reservation. It is linked correctly. I am told there is a 14 day limit and that they can do nothing. I’m calling again. The last cast member told me I was having a magical moment that I got the 18 days but there is nothing he or anyone else can do for me about the third set of dates. This is very frustrating

I'm doing the happy dance this morning.🕺

Went on and was able to finally get my last 3 park reservations. I was getting the grayed out parks error. Called IT yesterday and the CM could not help and entered and created a ticket to escalate within IT to look at my account. I originally thought they would never get around to it and I would end up having to call in again in the next day or so, but they did fix it for me!!

Hopefully they end up finding an across the board fix for he bugs causing all of these errors!!

Last edited:
I just tried and the Park Pass system is working for me now! I was able to reserve parks for Thanksgiving week. Also, if anyone is wondering how to change a pass they have made - you just go and reserve another park pass as if you hadn't made the first one, and the system will override your first selection with your 2nd one. I got a little excited when I saw the dates were finally not grayed out and just chose a random one, so needed to go back and fix it LOL. Good luck everyone!!! I hope this means the glitches are fixed for all!!

Same here. I had the all white calendar/no availability issue for my March stay. Tried calling last night but gave up after 90min. Tried this morning and was able to get all days I needed in March online, worked perfect.

If you ran into issues trying to make park reservations before, definitely give it another try now before calling.

I have a confirmed reservation for first week of December. Monday morning tried to log on to make park reservations when all of a sudden my MDE account would no longer work! Tried resetting my password and got a message that there was no account found for my email address. Tried creating a new account and adding the reservation but get a message that the reservation is already linked to an MDE account! This is my third day of calling the IT number. So frustrating!

I have 18 days reserved on 2 trips my third trip will not let me make park reservation. It is linked correctly. I am told there is a 14 day limit and that they can do nothing. I’m calling again. The last cast member told me I was having a magical moment that I got the 18 days but there is nothing he or anyone else can do for me about the third set of dates. This is very frustrating

Naw, whichever CM noted that to you is incorrect. I've seen others here book park rezzies for several trips that were into 20+ days. I'd ask to speak to a lead or manager if they keep noting that there's a limit on days (there was, but it was a glitch for some that was fixed)

It won’t let me check out my cart.
Because it is not available to purchase online. You can only make the reservation by calling. PLEASE NOTE *** This is for people who already have a room reservation they purchased from Disney who can call in today and book a room reservation/ticket package room reservation . You can not make a new reservations online at this time for 2021. This involves Disney cancelling the current room only reservation you have for 2021 and making a brand new room/ticket reservation for you. Keep in mind once the rep cancels the room only reservation there is no guarantee she will be able to rebook that same resort room for you. There are many people calling in to make reservations and once she cancels that room it is open for anyone else to book. So have another resort location picked out before calling in case you run into this issue. Here is some more info from Dreams Unlimited explaining it for you. https://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/when-can-i-book-2021-walt-disney-world-vacation-packages.htm

Last edited:
Does anyone know if once we reserve our parks, are we able to modify them at all? Just thinking ahead...once we are in Disney, if we decide the one day we want to go to a different park and not the one we have reserved. Obviously, that’s even if one would be available.

I was finally just able to book the remainder of my reservations (days #8 - #14) on the Reservation System! A big thanks to Dreams Agent Elaine who mentioned on yesterday's Dis Unplugged Show to take a deep breath and walk away for a little bit. I followed her advice and signed on this morning and I am so EXCITED to report that it looks like IT finally fixed the glitch I was experiencing with the parks being grayed out / none available for Feb. and April 2021. Best of luck to everyone out there.... there is light at the end of the tunnel!

Yes, then hit 3.

Thanks for this! I never got an answer to two different numbers after being on hold Monday for over two hours and 1.5 hours yesterday. They answered after 4:25 yesterday! It took about an hour but now I am all set! I got disconnected at the end so I didn’t get a chance to thank Trinidad. She was so kind and never once said how difficult her job was since the system went live.

I hope they fix this soon. What a frustrating experience for everyone!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter