Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Dining trick worked, for any who missed it:

planecrazy63 said:
One trick if you can't sign in - Go to "make dining reservation", find a date and time that is open - click to make it. It will ask you to login, cancel once logged in and tada you are good.
This avoids the castle

Thank you for the dining reservation trick, it worked like a charm.
For those having trouble with this.
1- Go to https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan/
2- Hover on Things to do and click "All restaurants"
3- Make a reservation for ANY restaurant, I just chose a random date in August. Once you select a time, it will ask you to log on.
4- Once the reservation is made go to the "Disney Park Pass System"
5 - Click on the Blue Link that says Make a Disney Pass Reservation
6 - Pick your date

Hope this helps anyone that is having a problem.

that's what I'm seeing.

Our dates were originally Dec 17th for 6 nights. BC it's DVC I was able to change them during the "ticket shutdown of 2020" for Dec. 9th BUT my adult kid's tickets were still "dated" with a valid start date of Dec. 17th NOT Dec. 9th since we couldnt change it.

The system will NOT let me book park days for Dec. 9th for all 4 of us - it will let me book me and DH since we're APs but not the boys.

and it won't let me book for Dec. 9th OR Dec. 17th..

I keep getting a broken OLAF!!
Oh no! If you figure it out please keep me posted. I need to figure out how to take the dates off my tickets in meantime I guess? Good luck I hope you can get them!!

Start over in a new incognito browser, go to Disney's website, click dining reservation, search a time in July for 2 people, when it shows availability click make a reservation, then log in, then click cancel reservation, then go up to the MDE drop down menu in upper right corner and click Disney parks pass system. Then click Make reservation.

Your step by step instructions were great. Done. Curious why I wasn't asked to signiffy anything other than Ive read the policy (was that the COVID waiver) and I never got start times -- it brought up one button with the overall park hours and was all I could click. Then completed the reservation.

IF YOU ARE GETTING THE PINK CASTLE:

I really think its because you aren't logged in and that system is glitching. Go to dinning reservations and make a reservation for anything. you will cancel it later. It will force a log in. Then go back to the park pass reservations system.

That isn't working either now--before you can click on dining it loops you to the castle.

Thanks to all - the dining reservation trick worked for me.

Used Google Chrome Incognito Browser
Picked an available dining res in Disney Springs
Selected my time
Canceled at the very next screen
Then went to "my plans" and was able to get a Park Pass Res

Good Luck.

This worked perfectly, thanks! Is anyone else getting odd reservation times? For example, my Epcot entrance time on November 28th, is 11:00 am. No other options.

That's the park opening time. All of the "reservation times" it's giving are the open to close park hours.

I have a hotel res at the Disney Springs Double tree. It let me book park reservations just now.
But my with my ticket situation it wouldn't let me properly book everything.
I have an AP for myself and a dated 6 day ticket for my DD. It would only let me book 3 days for myself but I was able to book 6 days for my DD.

We are APs I was able to book for both of my onsite stays totaling 19 days. July stay(12 days) and November stay (7days)

"One or more parks are not available for Disney Park Pass selections."

Anyone else getting this?? My whole party has park tickets and hotel linked. What do I do? I have tried multiple accounts in my party

I was getting it for a date AFTER we check out. We move to an offsite hotel half way through our trip, had one day planned the day after we checked out from POR that I couldn't schedule. I had to add an extra park day in during our stay for now.

I got in but didn't see the dining tip, I just went to the webpage and clicked on my experience and the park reservation system without trying to log in. Then when it put me in orbit, it let me log in when my countdown was over. Got all of our first choices. Good luck everyone.

If you're using a Mac, don't use Safari. It will take you to a blank screen.

Install Chrome, get your reservation, then uninstall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter