• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

I have annual passes and reservations on property, it is saying I have reached my park pass limits... Anyone else have this?
We booked 2 days in July
4 days in Oct 16-19, but it won't let me book any more dates (even though I have hotel reservations).

Yes.....we are both AP and in a DVC resort and I could only do 6 park days and then it says we reached our limit.
We have a 13 day trip!
Have March also and can't book anything for that since our days are already used.
Phone is not working.................

I have annual passes and reservations on property, it is saying I have reached my park pass limits... Anyone else have this?
We booked 2 days in July
4 days in Oct 16-19, but it won't let me book any more dates (even though I have hotel reservations).

Same thing happening to me

Is anyone else getting a completely grayed out calendar?? On my screen, no parks are available through Sept 2021
I am but looking at the availablility calendar it is completely grayed out. So (fingers crossed) it just means the res system is having an issue. I was able to get one of our seven days in October but after that there was no availability at all for me. About that time, posts started showing up here describing the same experience.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/a...mp=ILC-AdmissionCalendar_TicketConfigCalendar

I got our reservations for Oct. 6,7,8. It let me select all 6 of us despite a mix of AP’s and regular tickets. :)

Thanks to all - the dining reservation trick worked for me.

Used Google Chrome Incognito Browser
Picked an available dining res in Disney Springs
Selected my time
Canceled at the very next screen
Then went to "my plans" and was able to get a Park Pass Res

Good Luck.

This is exactly what I did and it worked for me too! My trip is over Christmas so I'm glad to have my parks in order. Hopefully I can get dining around my parks - that will be the next thing to tackle!

One trick if you can't sign in - Go to "make dining reservation", find a date and time that is open - click to make it. It will ask you to login, cancel once logged in and tada you are good.

This avoids the castle
Thank you so much for this!!!!!!!! It worked, I was able to sign in and make my park reservations.

ha HA I CANNOT EVEN GET IN. My timer went off and it went to a white screen. The other is on the pink castle. Happy days. 🙃🙃🙃

Yes.....we are both AP and in a DVC resort and I could only do 6 park days and then it says we reached our limit.
We have a 13 day trip!
Have March also and can't book anything for that since our days are already used.
Phone is not working.................
Same. Stuck on 6 days

AP, staying on property in August. Can only reserve one park, then all other dates say park not available. If I cancel, park reservation, I can book any one day of trip but once one is booked, all other not available. Anyone know how to get around this?

I AM THE RESERVATION CANARY - THIS POST WILL BE EDITED WHEN RESERVATION SYSTEM IS LIVE

CANARY UPDATE #23- 8:20EST System is UP!
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/park-reservations/

CAN CONFIRM HAVE ALL MY RESERVATIONS

Recommend using incognito browser.

TRICK TO USE>
1. Go to reserve dining. - https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/#/reservations-accepted
2. Pick a Disney springs restaurant.
3. Make a reservation that that will allow you to sign in - bypassing the castle.
3. Press cancel after you sign in so you dont actually make a reservation
4. Then Navigate to https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/park-reservations/
5. Make your reservations.
6. Confirm Park Reservations in Myplans
7. Log out let someone else go.

If you get a pink castle try again.

Example Reservation when complete in My Plans
View attachment 503043

Good Luck to all!

View attachment 502988

Photo by: User Wiltony
Raggou, I would add a note to remember to only select guests over age 3, just like FP+. It gives you an Olaf error when you try to confirm, but doesn't say why.

Can someone help me? I was able to make one day of park reservations for my 7 night trip in July, but now every other day is showing now park availability -- for any day on any calendar. I have an AP. I don't know what to do. I've logged in using an incognito browser but it's still doing it. I am about to cry.

I'm just getting a blank screen with a few small links at the bottom, even when using the dining trick. Fearing the worst about availability now 😟

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter