Disney World Reservation System -POST 1 FOR LINKS

Oh...then that might be a problem. If you've never booked fastpasses etc before for her her settings in her account may not be "shared" etc. I really think we're by large and extreme the exception in terms of our Disney craziness, so as long as you're able to reserve today or tomorrow; I really think you'll be fine unless Disney does something really weird with availability.
Yeah, I don't know. Thinking back the nov trip it might have been brand new like mine was. then there was this last cancelled trip but i think she made all the fp, not sure if i modified any or not. But it does say we are family and that we have shared plans with our resort listed for our two upcoming trips. i'm not even sure it's something i have to add or if it should just be there because we are shared with each other. i can't believe it, i thought we were all set. plus, i've stayed all night, which would often be fine as i'm a night owl, but i have to go into work early at nine. so now maybe i stayed up for nothing and may not get to even book our trip! But thx, hopefully you are right and they won't all be gone if we get stuck having to wait for tomorrow or something I'll still try when it opens in case it is suddenly fixed with some magical pixie dust!

We can’t use the links can we? Don’t we just have to be signed into our MDE? Sorry it’s early - trying to catch up on how to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter