Disney World Cast member---> Disney Land Paris

i too am looking into a trip to paris as a CM and DLP does not make it easy to contact them. i could us some help too if anyone is willing

i too am looking into a trip to paris as a CM and DLP does not make it easy to contact them. i could us some help too if anyone is willing
I'm a cast member at the Disneyland resort in California, is there a way to get access to the CM forum?

Sorry I really have no clue about this. I joined disboards long before I became a cast member but I hope someone else will chime in - I also want to know.
Sorry that your posts were previously overlooked :flower3: please email Doc@wdwinfo.com for access to the CM forum.

I'm also a WDW Cast member (CRP) looking for that CM hotline in order to book a hotel in Paris...
Could anyone still pm me the number to book them?
Would help me a lot. Merci!

My husband is a CM. we just booked a room at the cheyanne for a trip in October. There are no links or info on the hub. You can call the US WDW regular reservation line, then ask to be transferred to DLP reservations, which they can do, so no international charges. Then they can walk you through cost and availability and xm discounts. Basically you would be booking a room at discount without the ticket and meal package. We just did it. It works. Happy planning!

Thanks a lot for your help!
I tried my luck with the US hotline before, but I was only given the general number for Disneyland Paris (not even the reservation hotline). Not been offered to get transfered...

For all other WDW cast members struggling with that: The way that worked for me - you can log into the French version of The Hub with ur WDW credentials. Change the language to English. Go to "Cast Experience / My good ideas". In this "benefit" section, filter "Disney Experiences". Click on the "Hotel" tab. Now there's a French reservation hotline you can call.

Hope that'll help anyone in a similar situation. Might really depend on the WDW CM whether u r offered to get transfered or not.

That's cool! I read here to ask to be transferred when you call and to just hang up and try again if they wouldn't. We tried calling direct one morning on Skype and took turns on hold for 3 hours without getting through.....

Hello! I'm a cast member hoping to go to Disneyland Paris this year. I'm wondering if there is a discount on hotels or even discounts tickets for family/friends

Hello! I'm a cast member hoping to go to Disneyland Paris this year. I'm wondering if there is a discount on hotels or even discounts tickets for family/friends
Yes. There are discounts for hotels, merchandise, and food. Show your ID whenever purchasing anything to determine if a discount will be given.

Your Main Gate and Guest Passes can be used for family and friends to enter the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter