Disney World Cast member---> Disney Land Paris

BrityBrit

Earning My Ears
Hello All,

I am very excited to go from London to Paris on the EuroStar with all my former european cast member friends!! Does anyone know the discounts on 2 key hotels around Aug. 26th- Sept. 1st??? If any of you were cast members what did you pay for your stay?
:love:

Hi BrityBrit :welcome: to the Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board.

Hoping you'll have lots of fun on here :banana: :banana: :banana: please join in with any thread or if you have any questions please start a new one of your own.

If you haven't had a look yet, the DLP DISboard posting rules are here and the DIS posting guidelines can be found here. :)

Your trip sounds a lot of fun but I doubt anyone will be able to help with discounts as unfortunately we don't have any cast members who are regulars on this board. Hopefully there will be someone lurking who can help. :)

I will PM you the number to call to get your CM exclusive rates :) :goodvibes

Hello, I am a current Walt Disney World Cast Member in Florida looking to go to Disneyland Paris. I can't seem to find :confused3 anything to help me with getting a resort room with a Cast discount and was hoping someone here would have some information/help for me. It will be our first big trip with our son and our first time to Paris!
:banana:

Thank you for any assistance you can give me!!!!

Hello, I am a current Walt Disney World Cast Member in Florida looking to go to Disneyland Paris. I can't seem to find :confused3 anything to help me with getting a resort room with a Cast discount and was hoping someone here would have some information/help for me. It will be our first big trip with our son and our first time to Paris!
:banana:

Thank you for any assistance you can give me!!!!

Hi and welcome Tika0108 :goodvibes - you could try posting on the dedicated CM's part of the forum -

http://www.disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=70

Hello, I am having a terrible time trying to locate Disneyland Paris rates for US Disneyland Cast Members. Does anyone have any suggestions? :cool1: I'm planning a trip in October 2014. Thanks! princess:

I tried to look at the CM link but it won't let me in :confused3 what do I need to do to get access?!

Thank you!

I feel your pain - I spent a good amount of time on the HUB Monday looking for room discounts for both Hong Kong Disneyland and Disneyland Paris - I could only find CM discounts for the US parks listed. I don't yet know how to find the information for international parks. Anyway - I will have to do more research about it. I'll post if I discover anything.

Fellow CM from Beijing -

Well I found out a little more about booking at Hong Kong Disney Resort yesterday. :) A fellow CM told me to email the contact address on the hotel reservations page - give my dates - that I was interested in a CM rate and they would contact me with the rate and availability and even book the room for me. I haven't tried booking Disneyland Paris yet - but I would start with that advice - and probably call the reservations line personally.

Anyway - hope everyone has their rooms all sorted!:)

did anybody have any luck booking CM rates at Hong Kong or DLP?? i tried accessing the CM only thread but dont have access :(

did anybody have any luck booking CM rates at Hong Kong or DLP?? i tried accessing the CM only thread but dont have access :(

Hi There-

Sorry I didn't see your post earlier - I am just now thinking to book a trip to DLRP for Chinese New Year as a CM just went back to browsing the DLRP boards.

I did have success booking Cast Member rates at HKDL - I just called the hotel reservations number listed on the website - they have access to all the rates including cast member rates. All I needed was to give them my WDC id # - and to show my id at check in along with my passport and Silver Pass. Also - keep asking around the park as to where you get discounts. I found out a day in that I could get a nice discount on food at the hotel and I wasn't aware of it. Also merchandise discounts at HKDL were very nice as well.

Good Luck!:)

I am a WDW CM as well looking to go to DLRP September 2016. How do I book a discount room? Also will my main gate and guest passes work over there for admission? Thanks!

HI!! I am a Disney CM from Ohio. We are planning our very 1st trip to Paris this fall! I can help with questions above. 1st the number that was PM'd to you ... call that. Only way to reserve a room. For my dates in November I was able to get 50% off my rooms. (I have sprint ... we called and added the European plan to our bill ... $5 a month and .01 a minute. YOu can cancel anytime. This is just to call over there. We called to get the rates and then called back to reserve.) I believe we paid $500 for Newport for 4 nights. Yes, your main gate passes do work! Be sure to check out the black out dates ahead of time though! If you need the number go to backlot ... there is a small thread started over there with the phone number.

I called the number for CM rates using skype as I was calling from Beijing and got through fine. A skype to landline call is inexpensive and a good way to call - you do have to put some skype credit on your skype account but that is easy to do online.

Can someone PM me the number to call for cast members at DLP?
Ok, I think I sent you a pm but not sure with this new format this is the first pm I have sent. So if you don't get it let me know and I'll try again. I think I have posted it to your profile page (?).

Update - I can't send you a pm until you have 10 posts, but I posted on your profile page - hope that helps!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter