• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder August 22 2016 California Coast Cruise!

Hello!

We would love to join if still possible.
Vancouver to San Diego - August 22 to 26 2016.

We are party of four - my husband, kids (age 6 and 7) and myself.

Please let me know.

Thanks!
Have you heard anything back? I have been trying to get on the FE for months and have heard nothing.

We just returned from our Alaskan cruise and I just wanted to let future cruisers know about the Best Sushi in Vancouver. Miku (mikurestaurant.com) is located right near Canada Place across the street from the cruise terminal. Their signature dish is the Salmon Oshi Sushi (pressed BC wild sockeye salmon, jalapeño, Miku sauce). It is heaven for your taste buds! Enjoy!

Hi AppleChits! I haven't been successful in joining an FE group yet. If I do, I'll message you. Please do the same! :)
I have been trying for months.. sadly I think it's a lost cause but if you all get in..I would love the help to get on the list as well. Good Luck =)

It *may* be a good idea for those of you who are not able to find an FE group to make one that includes all of you. You never know if there will be a group administered here and if you don't have one take charge and create one! :-)

Did anyone get an FE group going for this cruise? I know it's quite late in the game.... however, if it's not too late, we'd like to join. Just a small group. Thanks

Hi! its our family's first cruise and I just found out about these discussion groups for the FE. I don't know how to PM but I would like to be included as well as my brothers family. Any help would be appreciated. :)

Hey guys!

We are joining this very very very quiet cruise! It will be myself, DH, my daughter (9) and son (6). This will be our 8th Disney Cruise. :)

I am organizing an FE group, although the new rules of the board are making it very difficult to do so! If you would like to be part of the FE group, please PM me and we will add you to the group!

Hi! I am brand new to this discussion group. Its our first cruise and im just finding out about these things. My family and I would like to join the FE if its not too late. I couldnt figure out how to PM. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter