Disney Wonder August 22 2016 California Coast Cruise!

Hi everyone!

We are super excited for our first cruise! Even more excited it is with Disney! My son (age 11) and my daughter (age 9) can't wait!

Any advise for husbands who get motion sickness?

Hey guys!

We are joining this very very very quiet cruise! It will be myself, DH, my daughter (9) and son (6). This will be our 8th Disney Cruise. :)

I am organizing an FE group, although the new rules of the board are making it very difficult to do so! If you would like to be part of the FE group, please PM me and we will add you to the group!

We are interested in joining you!

My family will be enjoying this as our first cruise together!
My husband and I are bringing our two daughters (5 and 3), my parents, my mother in law and her sister.
I'm beyond excited! It's my 2nd cruise but first Disney cruise and I'm driving my husband crazy with all of the research. :)

Hey guys!

We are joining this very very very quiet cruise! It will be myself, DH, my daughter (9) and son (6). This will be our 8th Disney Cruise. :)

I am organizing an FE group, although the new rules of the board are making it very difficult to do so! If you would like to be part of the FE group, please PM me and we will add you to the group!
Hi. I am new here and am trying ti PM you to join the FE for our cruise. We literally just booked our first cruise a min ago! Pls email me on how to be involved. We have a 4 yr old boy and 2 yrs old girl. sophia_hassanali@yahoo.com

Hi Everyone. We literally just booked our 1st Disney cruise just a min ago! Im so excited. It will be my MIL & FIL my hubby and son (5 ys) and daughter (2 yrs). We live in Vancouver and are hoping to spend a few days in San Diego also. And cant wait to meet people on our cruise and also participate in the fish extender program for our kids. Please message me or email me. Cant wait!
sophia_hassanali@yahoo.com

What is the best way to get transportation from San Diego port to our hotel?

Hey guys! So sorry - I forget to check this as there is another group for our cruise in a not to be named part of the internet that has a bit more activity than here. I just got to my PMs though and there was just one - I've added that person to the FE so please send me a new PM if you want to be added. :)

Keurigirl,
This is my families very first Disney cruise and we would love to participate in the FE. From reading all the threads, I believe you are the person to contact? Let me know if that is not the case. Thank you so much for your time.

Take Care,
Karena

Some questions: how many bottles of wine can we carry on nowadays? Anyone know what shows will be playing? And how is the motion on this cruise?

Hello. My wife and I will be joining you all on this cruise. It was last minute, spur of the moment thing, and our first vacation without kids!!!!!! Looking forward to having some quiet time. This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise.

Hey guys!

I am unable to PM but my family and I would really like to get on the FE list. How far prior to sailing will we know how many people are on the FE list? Thank you so much for your time.

To anyone...how do we know if we have been added to the FE list? And how many people we need to buy the FE's for? Thank you in advance for your help.

Hi Everyone. We literally just booked our 1st Disney cruise just a min ago! Im so excited. It will be my MIL & FIL my hubby and son (5 ys) and daughter (2 yrs). We live in Vancouver and are hoping to spend a few days in San Diego also. And cant wait to meet people on our cruise and also participate in the fish extender program for our kids. Please message me or email me. Cant wait!
sophia_hassanali@yahoo.com
Sophia...have you heard anything regarding the FE?

Hello! I haven't been able to find another meet up thread so here it is!

I'm super excited for this. First cruise we are taking that we are able to drive to.

We are doing this back to back with the Panama cruise but I'm really looking forward to visiting Victoria and enjoying the sea days along the coast!

In our party it will be me, my mom, and my four kiddos (all ages at sailing) P(9boy) C(7girl) E(5boy)and A(4girl). We got great rooms on deck seven (first time that high up!) My kids are already talking about it and its soooo far away.

So who out there is joining us?

Hello!

We would love to join if still possible.
Vancouver to San Diego - August 22 to 26 2016.

We are party of four - my husband, kids (age 6 and 7) and myself.

Please let me know.

Thanks!

I'm super excited for this. First cruise we are taking that we are able to drive to.

We are doing this back to back with the Panama cruise but I'm really looking forward to visiting Victoria and enjoying the sea days along the coast!

In our party it will be me, my mom, and my four kiddos (all ages at sailing) P(9boy) C(7girl) E(5boy)and A(4girl). We got great rooms on deck seven (first time that high up!) My kids are already talking about it and its soooo far away.

Hi. We are new to cruising and will be coming on this cruise. I want to join the FE group, but I don't know how to pm?! Sorry

Hello! We are looking for a FE group too.
Please let me know. We are party of 4, my husband, 2 kids (age 6 and 7) and myself. Thanks!

We plan to rent a car for couple of day. Pick up at airport and return near Canada Place. Looking at Avis they are cheaper but return office is 0.6 mile from Canada Place, will have to drop family off at port then go return the car, then either walk back to port or (will call them see if they have shuttle to port).
Anyone know of good deal car rental with office next to Canada place?

Thanks,
National is in Canada Place

Thoughts....
  • Enterprise, National and Alamo has a location inside the cruise terminal for ultimate convenience. They are my preferred car rental
  • Hertz has a location 3 blocks away in the Pacific Rim hotel
  • Avis likes to watch their passengers wait for their shuttle.
  • if you are not renting from Enterprise, National or Alamo.... I would drive my luggage to the cruise terminal. Drop off the heavy stuff and then return the car to the rental agency. Catch a cab or walk back to the cruise terminal.
  • do you really need a rental car in Vancouver? Most may find the $35 ($28 USD) cab ride downtown is all they need. Public transit, Cap/Grouse shuttles, and Hop On service is all they need to get around. I should also add parking at tourist attractions.
  • How much is that YVR to cruise terminal car rental drop off charge? Would $35 cab ride downtown to pick up and return your car rental at the cruise terminal be cheaper?
  • How much is parking in downtown Vancouver? Some places may charge $40 a night. I prefer airport hotels as they offer free parking.
  • If you rental a car in the first 24 hours arriving in Vancouver... there is a 17% surcharge. I recommend going to Capilano/Grouse with the free shuttles on the first day for savings to your rental car.

National is my preferred rental. We rented a house, so free parking. We are renting our car in Seattle and dropping off at Canada Place. I'm not saying my way is the way to go, but if you haven't bought plane tickets yet, maybe check the price difference. Our rate for a minivan from Friday night Seattle to Vancouver Monday morning is $284.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter