Disney Visa Cardmember Character Experience

At Epcot, we've had Minnie and Pluto both times, so it's typically two of the five like others have mentioned. It's a great way to save time if you hit the area at the right moment. There's also some really cool old Epcot decor in the waiting area that's worth seeing by Imagination.

Where is this and do you just show your card? How does it work?
Thanks

Where is this and do you just show your card? How does it work?
Thanks

I was just wondering this as well. Where is it in each park? Do we need reservations and how do we get in?

DHS has Kylo Ren in Star Wars Launch Bay. Epcot has 2-3 of the Fab 5, which is near the Imagination Pavilion (credit to below poster). Neither MK nor AK have these.

You do not need reservations, only a Disney Chase Visa card. It allows entry for you and I think 6 of your party. Free digital photos of the experience included.

I was just wondering this as well. Where is it in each park? Do we need reservations and how do we get in?

It is only in EPCOT and HS... below is the location in EPCOT (yellow arrow), and there's a CM just inside the door and all you need to show is your Disney Visa card.

EPCOT_Visa.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter