Disney Visa Cardmember Character Experience

HMG1984

Earning My Ears
Can anyone tell me who is currently meeting at the Disney Visa Cardmember experience in Epcot? We will be at Disney in two weeks and I am trying to determine if this needs to be woven into our schedule.

Thanks in advance!

At Epcot, it will be one or more of: Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy.
At DHS, it's Kylo Ren.

Can anyone tell me who is currently meeting at the Disney Visa Cardmember experience in Epcot? We will be at Disney in two weeks and I am trying to determine if this needs to be woven into our schedule.

Thanks in advance!

Even if someone told you who was there the day before, it may not be who is there when you go through the door. The surprise of who you get is part of the experience.

It is worth the time as it feels like you have more time with them than regular greets. It's very private and if anyone else is waiting, you won't see them and they can't see you with the characters.

We were at Epcot last week and actually had three at our visa character experience. Mickey, Minnie and Goofy.

I'm going to assume Kylo is a Star Wars character? I'm in the small population who has never seen a single movie.

I'm going to assume Kylo is a Star Wars character? I'm in the small population who has never seen a single movie.
Yes. But he's not in the best movie, which is the original from 1977. (This is not open for debate, so don't try) :darth:
He's the son, grandson & nephew of those characters- it's quite a family.

Specifically the "bad guy" of the most recent Star Wars movies. Evil, but spoiled and petulant, with a complex of complexes including Oedipus and inferiority, and given to violent unpredictable temper. (Hopefully keeps it reined in for the kiddos!)

Specifically the "bad guy" of the most recent Star Wars movies. Evil, but spoiled and petulant, with a complex of complexes including Oedipus and inferiority, and given to violent unpredictable temper. (Hopefully keeps it reined in for the kiddos!)
Refraining from killing his mother does not mean he has an Oedipus complex.
He's just misunderstood.
A victim of circumstance, I tell you. If my uncle tried to kill me in my bed I might not be so normal, either.

But it does make me wonder why Disney would have a meet 'n greet for a parricidal maniac.:confused3

Refraining from killing his mother does not mean he has an Oedipus complex.
He's just misunderstood.
A victim of circumstance, I tell you. If my uncle tried to kill me in my bed I might not be so normal, either.

But it does make me wonder why Disney would have a meet 'n greet for a parricidal maniac.:confused3
True; I was thinking more of the paternal side of the Oedipus complex. But it must be fun to yank his chain; he's so easy to upset.

When we met Kylo Ren this past Thanksgiving week, I decided to yell out "LONG LIVE THE RESISTANCE" of course I did this as I left. Even the photographer is in on it and says "of course your brave enough to say that on your way out".

One of our favorite Meet and Greets but very creepy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter