• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Vacation Club - 30th Anniversary Special Streaming Event

pkrieger2287

Senior Editor - DVC Fan
Disney Vacation Club is slowly kicking off its 30th Anniversary Celebration this month, but it sounds like we may be in for something a bit bigger starting tomorrow!

Disney Vacation Club Kicks-Off 30th Anniversary Celebration with Special Streaming Event

143534835_10224964010751827_1131753884504431238_n.jpg

I can't seem to find the link on my DVC page, is anyone else having difficulties?

I can't seem to find the link on my DVC page, is anyone else having difficulties?
If you sign in on a mobile device, go to the homepage, and scroll down on the DVC website the ad is there. It does not provide a link, however. They've really botched this announcement.

Hoping they will update the Members website with the start time & link - maybe that will happen closer to the actual start time. It almost sounds to me like it won't be live and more like a podcast. We'll see, I guess.

Thanks for the heads-up, Paul. I think I would have missed it otherwise. :)

I'm at BWV right now and I've heard zero about this. We even had a real phone call about open house to tour a 2 bdrm or GV.

I clicked on the link twice this morning. Had a Mickey Head cycling, got all excited, then nothing. 🤔

B63AB18F-A27A-4E50-A28C-81C055AD082B.png

9CA4DF3C-9A02-4C69-9473-DE9F6403F4A4.png

Member website still says this:

Watch Our Musical Streaming Event Today

“We Go On”—the 30th anniversary musical event made for Members—debuts today.
Check back soon!

FYI - if you click on the link mrsap provided above, then wait for it to load, a 42 min video pops up now.

Watching now

So basically a 42+minute advertisement. The only things it really says is that the Epcot lounge is still available and there's a new selfie game.

I enjoyed the interview and the singing! I passed it along to some non DVC friends.

We will do the game in at least one park. If we enjoy, we will do the others.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter