Disney Springs must eats?

D-luxe was OK when we were there between Xmas and New Year. They seemed to by default ask if you wanted it well-done so I just accepted well-done. For my taste it was a bit too well-done (see - Hockey Puck!) but it was tasty enough and I would go again but request medium. Fries were fine but a bit expensive. Will try when there this summer on DDP.

Now that the DDP QS rules have changed (No dessert on QS but an extra snack credit) I have the perfect QS solution. Entree and drink at Wolfgang Puck Express (Marketplace as the west side one has a much smaller range of menu choices) then a 1 scoop DDP snack at Ghiradelli's.

Pucks has, in my opinion, one of the best selections of all the DDP QS options and food is decent quality also. We have had various pastas, pizzas, half chicken, meat loaf, salmon over the past few years and all have been pretty good. Never used the west side version as it seemed to have a much smaller choice than marketplace.

Now that the DDP QS rules have changed (No dessert on QS but an extra snack credit) I have the perfect QS solution. Entree and drink at Wolfgang Puck Express (Marketplace as the west side one has a much smaller range of menu choices) then a 1 scoop DDP snack at Ghiradelli's.

Pucks has, in my opinion, one of the best selections of all the DDP QS options and food is decent quality also. We have had various pastas, pizzas, half chicken, meat loaf, salmon over the past few years and all have been pretty good. Never used the west side version as it seemed to have a much smaller choice than marketplace.

Agree 100%!! WPE has so many delicious options - have eaten there many, many times over the years and the food quality as well as the service has always remained consistently GREAT!

Our (DW & I) favorite restaurants have been Morimotto's and Ragland Road. We had dinner at The Boathouse last month and we were both underwhelmed for the price.

The Hummingbird cake in Homecoming is Amazing. We went with 3 couples late one afternoon after Earl of Sandwich and got 3 pieces of cake and coffee or tea for each. No problem.

But How would if compare to a shake shack, burgatory, Bobby's burger palace, etcs of the world?

We really liked D-Luxe burger. We split the Southern burger. That was a mistake, since that's a really messy burger. It fell apart. I think if it were whole it would be fine. The taste was very good. They also have really good fries with sauces. It's better than 5 Guys and Red Robin, but I haven't eaten at the other places you list.

Blaze Pizza is fantastic (assuming you don't have one near home) and great value at $9.65

We really liked D-Luxe burger. We split the Southern burger. That was a mistake, since that's a really messy burger. It fell apart. I think if it were whole it would be fine. The taste was very good. They also have really good fries with sauces. It's better than 5 Guys and Red Robin, but I haven't eaten at the other places you list.

There are "upscale burger" joints everywhere now...I just pulled some familiar names to me. Those places are a step above five guys and way above Red Robin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter