Disney Springs must eats?

DonoMoose

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone, my last visit was September of 2015 so, can anyone tell me the must eats for snacks, lunch, dinner, desserts at Disney Springs and what you liked? TIA:flower:

oooh ditto, I was last there April 2015 so it was still Downtown Disney then, I'm waiting to get my mind blown in 5 mos! Eagerly awaiting this threads response :)

Two words.
  1. Blaze.
  2. Pizza.
I was just in WDW for my CP and no lie I think I went there like once a week. I also loved the brownie sundae at Ghiradelli's and the make-your-own rice krispie treat/gingerbread mickey/pretzel rod at Goofy's Candy Co!

For a TS meal, you can't miss with Raglan Road. It is my #1 restaurant on Disney property by far and has never disappointed me. It's not a trip to Disney for me unless I have my meal there!

For QS I am a fan of Wolfgang Puck's Express. TS quality and service as a QS. Sometimes I will even head to Disney Springs to get it to go before heading back to the resort.

Snacks... I don't snack much down there, but I do have to get a caramel apple from Goofy's Candy Company at some point.

Meal: Morimoto Asia, and I strongly recommend the buri bop (only available at dinner)
Appetizer: The Boathouse--beef carpaccio, beautifully presented and unctuously delicious, to boot
Snack: Paradiso 37--house made guacamole, salsa, chips
Dessert: Vivoli Gelateria--anything!

Earl of Sandwich's holiday turkey sandwich is literally handcrafted by the gods.
The Boathouse has an incredible menu, and I had the best Lobster and Andouille macaroni and cheese there - mmm!
Ghirardelli's desserts are out of this world too. :)

Earl of Sandwich's holiday turkey sandwich is literally handcrafted by the gods.
The Boathouse has an incredible menu, and I had the best Lobster and Andouille macaroni and cheese there - mmm!
Ghirardelli's desserts are out of this world too. :)

There are lots of great dining options at Disney Springs now. Some of my family's favorites included:
  • Raglan Road (TS) - The Scallop Forest (appetizer) and Dunbrody Kiss (dessert) are two of our favorites
  • Morimoto Asia (TS) - The Morimoto Spare Ribs (appetizer) and duck ramen (entree) were both really good
  • Frontera Cocina (TS) - The guacamole was really good (and I normally don't like guacamole)
  • Amorette's Patisserie (CS) - The Mickey Mousse was really good (and cute)

House of Blues
Raglan Road
T-Rex

and for desserts: Ghirardelli's (caution, portions are huge, plan to share with someone)

Morrimoto was amazing, and they do a lunch special that is not too expensive considering everything you get. If you like asian food at all, I'd head there for lunch.

Table Service:
  • Homecoming! It. Is. AHHHMAZZINNG
Quick Service:
  • Wolfgang Puck Express
  • D-Luxe Burger
Snacks:
  • Goofy's for a customized caramel apple
  • Ghirardelli for a Nob Hill Chill
  • Sprinkles for delicious cupcakes

She really is excited about it! Her favorite park is EPCOT or as she calls it, "EPACOT". I was thinking they would enjoy something like Garden Grill better, but since she really wants to go there and now that I've heard from at least a couple of people who like it, we will probably keep our ADR. We're celebrating my son's 4th birthday by going to the crystal palace in MK on the 1st... I would like her to feel like she got to choose one herself.

Table Service:
  • Homecoming! It. Is. AHHHMAZZINNG

Second this!!!!! Homecoming was one of my new favorites! My friend and I split an appetizer, the fried chicken and then dessert. DELICIOUS!!! THe watermelon moonshine cocktail was really good too.

Homecoming is the best new spot there.

Pucks was, is, and likely always will be the best food for the price on the property.

Homecoming
Custom rice krispy treat from Goofy's
The Ganachery
Morimoto
Vivoli
Amorette's
D-Luxe Burger

D-luxe hasn't gotten a lot of rave reviews...

I thought it was "gourmet burger" price at less than gourmet taste, no?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter