Disney Springs crowded on weekends

Melodious

DIS Veteran
Hey! We are hoping to see the entertainment at the Edison on our next trip and bar hop around Disney Springs beforehand. How crowded is Disney Springs on a Saturday night (in November specifically)? Last time we went to the Springs during the week and were easily able to get a table in Jock Lindsay's and at the Boathouse's outdoor bar. Do you think we could plan on walking up to the Boathouse bar on the water at about sunset? Or would it be worth changing our plans to go on Thursday or Friday night?

It’s is jam packed every night of the week. Weekends a tad more but really not a noticeable difference.

DS had a nice buzz when we were there in November.We did a walkup @ Boathouse somewhere around late December/early January and were able to sit at one of the high top tables near the outdoor ramp leading to the outdoor bar. I no longer recall what day of the week it was though.

Local here - Its a very popular spot on the weekend with us locals getting out to relax and get our Disney on....... We were at the boathouse on a Saturday night a few week ago, It was crazy town.... and they were turning people away from the bar out back, only seating reservation...I know it had something to do with the rain, of course no-one wanted to sit outside so they were backed up, the rain had stopped a little bit before we arrived, and they we out there trying to dry off everything and get the outside bar up and running.... we had a 8:00 ADR, and we got lucky ( extra pixie dust) and did get a seat at the bar about 7:30, we grabbed the bar seats, and ordered a well deserved adult beverage... then I stood in line for 10 or more minutes just to check in... the host was like Its gonna be a while, I said no problem, at 8:45 we decided that we would just order dinner at the bar... I did let them know that we were eating at the bar... It was close to 11:00 when we headed out... and the lobby still had people waiting for a table...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter