Disney should have-adapted the broadway show of Lion king instead of a all cgi remake

Notchuck

Earning My Ears
Would have been artistic, worthy of a remake. Becuse The Lion King Remake looks like it's just going to be a shot for shot remake but CGI and realistic looking.
The Broadway show is basically a completely different, and feel after the success of black panter having an all black actually live action Lion King Remake with an African beat and style would probably do even better then whatever the lion king remake going to make

I agree. The shto-for-shot remakes, while perfectly good, don't excite me. Why would I ever watch one of them over the original? Offer something unique and different, and I'll be much more interested.

I agree. Heck, just film the broadway show live! There’s a film of Phantom from the Royal Albert Hall.

The originial is perfect and changing it to creepy looking cgi “real” animals and backgrounds is not at all interesting.

Would have been artistic, worthy of a remake. Becuse The Lion King Remake looks like it's just going to be a shot for shot remake but CGI and realistic looking.
The Broadway show is basically a completely different, and feel after the success of black panter having an all black actually live action Lion King Remake with an African beat and style would probably do even better then whatever the lion king remake going to make

I agree. The shto-for-shot remakes, while perfectly good, don't excite me. Why would I ever watch one of them over the original? Offer something unique and different, and I'll be much more interested.

But is this truly to be a shot-for-shot remake? They pretty much had to make the opening sequence in that way, but I'm sure there will be new dialogue and certainly new songs. To me, the film and Broadway show are totally different. Would I want to see black adults in fake lion costumes on the screen for two hours? No. Something like that plays out better on stage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter