Disney Restaurant Food Poll

I need some help choosing restaurants! So...

San Angel Inn or La Hacienda?

Tusker House or Tiffins?

Sci Fi or 50's Prime?

Which meal is your favorite at each? As in breakfast, lunch, or dinner?

La Hacienda But neither is a bad choice

Tiffins. No contest.

Since I have not even stepped inside The Studios in years I’ll pass on those options

1. Not a fan of either
2. Tiffins (no contest)
3. Sci-Fi for the atmosphere

La Hacienda - Though I haven't been to San Angel Inn in ages, La Hacienda is a must-do for us every trip. I love the carnitas Yucatecas and the costillas.
Tiffins - I haven't been to Tusker, but Tiffins is fantastic
50's Prime Time

I was reading this thread because I was curious about this too. My wife and I are going to Tiffins for the first time and were thinking about doing La Hacienda on the same trip but pushed that selection off to another trip since we will also be there for F&W Festival.

With that being said and not to steer the thread into a different direction: For those that like Tiffins (@Moliphino , @holden , @OrangeCountyCommuter ), what do you recommend ordering? What is a "not-to-be-missed" menu item?

1. La Hacienda is my favorite dinner in Epcot
2. I haven't been to Tiffins, but Tusker House breakfast was amazing
3. Sci-Fi has the better atmosphere, but 50's Prime Time Cafe has a better menu/better quality of food.

I was reading this thread because I was curious about this too. My wife and I are going to Tiffins for the first time and were thinking about doing La Hacienda on the same trip but pushed that selection off to another trip since we will also be there for F&W Festival.

With that being said and not to steer the thread into a different direction: For those that like Tiffins (@Moliphino , @holden , @OrangeCountyCommuter ), what do you recommend ordering? What is a "not-to-be-missed" menu item?

I went with a large group shortly after they opened. I can't remember specifically what I ordered, but I usually order fish. Everyone in our group loved their meals! I do remember my nephew ordered the whole fish. He said it was delicious.

Their cocktails are unique and very good. DH and I love to go to Nomads Lounge next door and order drinks/apps.

1. LaHacienda
2. Tusker House
3. This is the dilemma I have. I've been to both and still can't decide. However, I think some of it depends on the ages in your party. One reason I loved 50s Prime Time was that when they played the theme to "Car 54, Where are You?" everyone in the room sang along with it. Younger folks may not "get it" if you go there and may prefer Sci Fi. What's Idlewild, for example. But then when I went to Sci Fi with my 30 yo son, he didn't know what those things hanging by the car were (speakers).

For entrees, I've only had the Wagyu beef which is no longer on the menu. I plan to have the Fort McCoy beef tenderloin (which replaced the Wagyu) when we go in December. The charcuterie board was also very good and my sister liked the cheese plate. The desserts are small, but tasty.

La Hacienda, not a fan of San Angel Inn. I like authentic mexican food and just never had a good meal there. The tables are packed in very tight. Beautiful atmosphere.
Tiffins no question. Never had a bad meal there. Always an interesting menu.
Sci Fi , The burgers and milkshakes are very good. Gotta love the bad 50's movies. 50's is very server dependant.

La Hacienda for the food (the Del Mar is amazing) and San Angel for the atmosphere.
50's for food and Sci Fi for the fun fun theme.

I like San Angel Inn, TIffins, and have no opinion between 50's and Sci FI. I would avoid both and either choose Mama Melrose, or H&V for the Seasonal DIne ( I am a character fan) if I did not head to the Boardwalk for dinner.

3 strikes and I'm out. Never been to any of them and we have been to a lot of places in our 10 trips to WDW.

San Angel Inn is one of my favorites for atmosphere. I know the food is not the best, but there is something about that place, especially if you get a table where you can view the boats, that just makes me not care about the food.
Tiffins - nothing else to say.
Can't go wrong with either if you've never been before.

1. Hacienda
2. Tiffins
3. Can't say, haven't been to either since the kiddos grew up.

I need some help choosing restaurants! So...

San Angel Inn or La Hacienda?

Tusker House or Tiffins?

Sci Fi or 50's Prime?

Which meal is your favorite at each? As in breakfast, lunch, or dinner?

Tough without knowing your group makeup, type of food person you are etc.

1) Haven't been to either because I don't book where I can get good at home.
San Angel - hate that tables are so close together but atmosphere is cool.
La Hacienda - maybe get a good view table.

2) Tusker House breakfast was very good
I was quite disappointed in Tiffins, won't return

3) Oooohhh, I really like them both, both top notch imagineering
BUT if you've never been to either Sci Fi is like no other place, it's an experience

San Angel Inn all the way! We thought is was absolutely delicious and the atmosphere is incredible. The tables are packed a bit tight, but that didn't matter too much to us.

We also loved Tusker House and getting to meet Mickey and friends.

We are adventurous eaters, but for some reason my family didn’t really like Tusker House, but we have only been for breakfast. I have not tried Tiffins or the 2 Mexican restaurants.

We really like both 50s Primetime and Sci-fi, and talk about both. 50s is probably our fondest memory, but we had a great server. My 8n-laws still talk about it years after we all went and 5he good was really good. The theming at Sci-fi can’t be beat and my kids got a real kick out of eating in the cars and the cheesy sci-fi movies. We had to do both for our next trip because no one could agree on which was best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter