Disney Restaurant Food Poll

Tough without knowing your group makeup, type of food person you are etc.

1) Haven't been to either because I don't book where I can get good at home.
San Angel - hate that tables are so close together but atmosphere is cool.
La Hacienda - maybe get a good view table.

2) Tusker House breakfast was very good
I was quite disappointed in Tiffins, won't return

3) Oooohhh, I really like them both, both top notch imagineering
BUT if you've never been to either Sci Fi is like no other place, it's an experience
I should've mentioned it's all adults!

I am leaning more towards Sci Fi, since I have never been and I've been to 50s twice now.

I should've mentioned it's all adults!

I am leaning more towards Sci Fi, since I have never been and I've been to 50s twice now.

Then my thoughts for AK would be ...

NOMAD LOUNGE ..... great atmosphere tough to leave, good drinks, good service and easy to dine on their appetizers (greater value than Tiffins). Last time at Tiffins we even asked to order Nomad appetizers since none on their menu was appealing. Nomad is really a special place, especially for a group of adults.

You could even do Tusker House for breakfast, it's good food and then still do Nomad Lounge.

La Hacienda - food is much better than San Angel Inn but the atmosphere at SAI is great (other than the cramped tables).
Love Tusker House for breakfast and Tiffins for dinner.
Sci Fi - can't beat a good burger and milkshake and the atmosphere is unlike any other restaurant I've been to. I was not impressed with 50s Prime Time. The atmosphere was fun but the food was just classic comfort food - and my grandmother's comfort food is way better!

La Hacienda is a must for us each trip. Lovely atmosphere, good food and a great view from the windows.

Tiffins is awesome.

Sci-if for the burgers and fun atmosphere.

:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter