Disney Resorts to start charging parking fees....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the best service I have had, and the nicest CMs, were at the Pop. I know it is not "full service" but they definitely do the best with what they are given to work with. Just wanted to give the staff at the Pop some props. In my experience they went above and beyond what was expected.

I agree - I love Pop. But a full service hotel it's not (and really, sometimes that's not what you want for your trip anyway). There's a reason why Disney has different levels of hotels, and they should never compare a value or mod to a full service resort - the amenities are just not the same. It's not even a room size thing (I've stayed in some urban luxury hotels with very tiny rooms) - just an amenity thing. If Pop is now a full service resort, I expect table service dining, full room service, and deluxe amenities.

Here is an update..........

--Today I went on line and changed a reservation that was set for a moderate resort in April 2018. I changed resorts and pushed out the reservation by several months. I printed copies of my modified reservation. I have copies of my original from months ago. The reservation number stayed the same.

--I then called Disney. The CM was well versed in the parking fee policy and dates. He confirmed that my original reservation was made on Jan 31st online at 4:56 pm. He also verified that due to the original date, I would receive free parking.

Yes. And the advice is when she writes or calls to complain, that she focus on the fees. Not on how the dining plan doesn't work for her.
Therefore, despite misguided advice, she should absolutely not send that entire post to any Disney executive.

Interesting how BOTH of you have now changed your tunes. First you tell her she is wrong to even be angry. Now you are trying to tell her to not put it in her email to George Kalagridis. She is an adult and she doesn't need you scolding her on how to feel and then telling her what to do with how she feels. Her anger is her own for an issue she felt passionate about. You sound like the people on this thread that don't think people should be angry about the parking fee but here we are.

How do you know they NEVER accommodate anyone? Have you seen every reservation they ever did? If they treated everyone exactly the same then people wouldn't have different answers to the same questions on this board.

Again you are judging this woman's complaints based on your own personal experiences/opinions. I am sure people complain about all kinds of things even to the executives. So your advice is not necessarily the best advice. If she chooses to complain to George Kalagridis then she can say what ever she wants to. I don't see a problem with her putting it in there. Even if the answer is they don't accommodate anyone with the dining plan they need to know that they are losing money by not allowing changes to be made. Policies are only looked at when people complain about them. As PP's have said if you don't complain about it nothing will happen. IMO that goes for any subject that bothers YOU. Not only what the majority think are the problems.

That was my first thought. I think they just come up with one excuse after another, hoping one of them will stick. But this is another disgusting attempt to cover up their cash grab. There is no way you can consider the values, or even the moderates, a "full service" hotel, and really, if you are comparing a Disney deluxe to a real "full service" hotel, they will come up short as well. Just call it what it is - a cash grab with no benefit to the customer. We probably wouldn't be AS angry if they would just admit what they're doing. Hey Disney, we're not stupid and we're tired of you treating us as if we are!
But! But! This parking fee will allow Cast Members to provide a friendly and more personalized way to welcome guests to their Resort, to really provide that Disney level of service upon the Guest's arrival! :rotfl2:

Ok. For those who don't understand my original post.

A) the bariatric issue was something I was willing to overlook. The issue was I wanted to get the overpriced plan for my hubby and son. Not me. I was going to buy my food seperate.I didn't want them to make exceptions for me. I just didn't want to be charged for a plan I will not use. They can tier prices correct!! They can itemize everything. (what about that chip in the refillable mug...you have got to be kidding they have tech for that but they could not charge my room two dining plans instead of three?) It wasnt a big deal at the time..because I'm used to dealing with difficulties because of the operation. I just expected more from Disney and was dissapointed.

But again. I overlooked it because I get that they dont have to do a thing for me. I even went to price a suite with a kitchenette on Disney property but they were insanely priced. So...I looked elsewhere and then booked at Universal. Between the insane prices for the suite..and lack of consideration...from the place that supposedly prides themselves on customer service I had a bad taste left in my mouth already.

B) I could have easily lied. I could have booked the room for my husband and son with the overpriced dinning plan and bought my ticket from undercover tourist..and just stayed in the room. I didnt feel that was ethical. So I didn't.

C) Even despite the above. I booked a trip a trip to Pop without the dining plan at a later date. Again at way over inflated prices. (Ticket prices had now increased..and the resorts where more expensive..but I was again willing to pay..because I loved Disney that much. It just left me even more dissappointed in Disney.)

The trip for 5 days base tickets and six nights was $2100. I was willing to pay that even though the my entire 12 days at universal with unlimted tickets for the entire time was the same price. And Universal allows pool hopping..and I get two queens standard...and I get to stay at a brand new hotel..and they gave me a 100 dollar food voucher as well.

Disney gave me..oh free parking..bus transportation(that I hate because of the horrible previous experiences I had with it) fast passes that I would have to micromanage two months before my stay..(and some of those hotels that I looked at had that as well). That's it oh and EMH that was insanely decreased since my last stay on property.

D) After all the above..I was still going to go to Disney. Then the parking prices hit. I called to complain because I didn't know if I would be charged or not. (Luckily not). However, when the nice cm explained why Disney was adding the so called fee because of industry standards. He even went on to say Ohio does the same thing at its hotels (Which I knew was untrue..because the only park even comparable does not. And their ticket prices are again way cheaper..and its the number one thrill park in the world. With more rides in one park then Disney has in 4. I live 40 mins from that so called park). I was infuriated. When asked if I was going to cancel the reservation..I said no. I wanted to cool down...and see how I felt later.(by the way he said it would be noted)

A week later. I decided to cancel on principle.I was then told they could not cancel it..when the other cm said they could. The cm couldn't even find my reso until I dug out my confirmation number. And nothing was ever noted. And the cm on the phone with me this time was rude as all you know what. So it just confirmed my decision. The parking was my tipping point.

Ok. For those who don't understand my original post.

A) the bariatric issue was something I was willing to overlook. The issue was I wanted to get the overpriced plan for my hubby and son. Not me. I was going to buy my food seperate.I didn't want them to make exceptions for me. I just didn't want to be charged for a plan I will not use. They can tier prices correct!! They can itemize everything. (what about that chip in the refillable mug...you have got to be kidding they have tech for that but they could not charge my room two dining plans instead of three?) It wasnt a big deal at the time..because I'm used to dealing with difficulties because of the operation. I just expected more from Disney and was dissapointed.

But again. I overlooked it because I get that they dont have to do a thing for me. I even went to price a suite with a kitchenette on Disney property but they were insanely priced. So...I looked elsewhere and then booked at Universal. Between the insane prices for the suite..and lack of consideration...from the place that supposedly prides themselves on customer service I had a bad taste left in my mouth already.

B) I could have easily lied. I could have booked the room for my husband and son with the overpriced dinning plan and bought my ticket from undercover tourist..and just stayed in the room. I didnt feel that was ethical. So I didn't.

C) Even despite the above. I booked a trip a trip to Pop without the dining plan at a later date. Again at way over inflated prices. (Ticket prices had now increased..and the resorts where more expensive..but I was again willing to pay..because I loved Disney that much. It just left me even more dissappointed in Disney.)

The trip for 5 days base tickets and six nights was $2100. I was willing to pay that even though the my entire 12 days at universal with unlimted tickets for the entire time was the same price. And Universal allows pool hopping..and I get two queens standard...and I get to stay at a brand new hotel..and they gave me a 100 dollar food voucher as well.

Disney gave me..oh free parking..bus transportation(that I hate because of the horrible previous experiences I had with it) fast passes that I would have to micromanage two months before my stay..(and some of those hotels that I looked at had that as well). That's it oh and EMH that was insanely decreased since my last stay on property.

D) After all the above..I was still going to go to Disney. Then the parking prices hit. I called to complain because I didn't know if I would be charged or not. (Luckily not). However, when the nice cm explained why Disney was adding the so called fee because of industry standards. He even went on to say Ohio does the same thing at its hotels (Which I knew was untrue..because the only park even comparable does not. And their ticket prices are again way cheaper..and its the number one thrill park in the world. With more rides in one park then Disney has in 4. I live 40 mins from that so called park). I was infuriated. When asked if I was going to cancel the reservation..I said no. I wanted to cool down...and see how I felt later.(by the way he said it would be noted)

A week later. I decided to cancel on principle.I was then told they could not cancel it..when the other cm said they could. The cm couldn't even find my reso until I dug out my confirmation number. And nothing was ever noted. And the cm on the phone with me this time was rude as all you know what. So it just confirmed my decision. The parking was my tipping point.

Thank you for your reply. I do agree with you about the dining plan. I still think you should send an email to George Kalagridis. I don't care what those other posters said you have every right to be disappointed and complain about anything you think is not fair. The executives need to hear from EVERYONE how the Disney park experience has eroded and customer service is not there anymore and the parking was just the icing on the cake.

For what it's worth Pinksy, you are allowed to be upset about whatever you want. Your feelings are your own and you are also allowed to add any additional grievances you have to the email (which I really hope you will send) to the Disney execs. Everyone is fired up about the parking fee so Disney is being bombarded with complaints about that ATM. If enough people in situations such as your own complain about the policy that everyone in the same room must have the same dining plan though, who is to say they won't reconsider that policy?

I completely agree with you that value suites are insanely priced. I actually like the values, but we are a family of 5 so can no longer stay in them unless we get a family suite. (Which I am unwilling to pay for.) They are priced as high as many of the deluxe resorts which is just insane! Just an FYI, if you do ever decide to go back to Disney, you may want to look at the Doubletree Suites in downtown Disney. You can't get the dining plan there as it is not a Disney owned hotel, but it does sit on Disney property, all rooms are suites with a kitchenette, and you still get 60 day fastpass and extra magic hours. For much less than Disney charges for their suites. Hope you have a great time at your upcoming Universal trip!

I was called by someone in George's office too after sending an email. She called only a few hours after I emailed, but I wasn't able to call her back until the next morning. Overall it was a good conversation, but a couple of things she said were a little odd. Like a previous poster said, she mentioned something about a more personalized welcome at the resorts. I didn't quite understand what that was about. She acted like it was really good news. She said "Disney Arrivals" are coming where you will get a more personalized welcome. She also mentioned that they are aligning with the full service (she empathized full service) hotels in central Florida where 80% are charging parking fees and industry standard... blah, blah, blah. I told her I always thought of Disney as above industry standards and I didn't understand why they now wanted to align with them.

One thing she said that I thought was odd, something about the new parking fees were to ensure that all guests will have parking. That day guests were parking at the resorts, especially the deluxe ones, and taking up too many parking spots. They are supposedly going to limit the time and enforce it. I don't know how and why not before? I told her they could accomplish all this without implementing a parking fee. I asked her if they are anticipating more parking problems because of all the new construction, like the hotel additions at Coronado Springs, Caribbean Beach and the expected new hotels at HS and EP, but she didn't really have a response for that.

She kept telling me I wouldn't have parking fees on my current reservation since it was made before 3/21. I told her that isn't the point. I will be charged for it on any stays after that and I'm not fine with that. I told her I will likely be canceling my current resort reservation and moving off-site for my trip this May because I don't agree with this change. When she told me that there are other benefits to staying onsite like the EMH, I told her the value of those had been greatly diminished in my opinion. Not as many offered and not for as many hours as they once were, so not as valuable. But I told her that was for another conversation.

112 pages later, I don’t know if there is hope for Disney to change the overnight resort parking fee. So I am looking for some “silver lining”. The “Disney Arrival” mentioned in the quote is interesting. We drove to WDW two years ago for the first time and our room was ready. We parked our car, bypass the front desk and went to our room.. The arrival was nothing special. I sometimes wonder how those arrive by DME would be treated.... I just hope that the $24/per night that I pay will enhance my family’s arrival experience and make the parking lot less crowded .... There is always a hope..... pixiedust:

Best to probably ask her: how much she knows about Universal, what she will/can do for you, what you need to do on your own.

Curious why you think this? Is this your experience at restaurants near you?

Carbonated.

Thanks I know butterbeer is carbonated. The reason I am not allowed to have carbonation is that overtime it can stretch the stomach out. So we are instructed to avoid it completely. Which is why I said indulge. More than likely I will order my hubby one and have a few sips. And he will have the rest. I often do this...with something I really want..like a dessert.

Yes it is extremely difficult at restaurants. I have been gawked at. Questioned. Even told I must order something. I am not suppose to eat and drink at the same time. I am actually suppost to wait an hour before and an hour after eating to drink. So..I usually get a water with lemon, If i go out out..and not touch it unless we are there for awhile.

Some restaurants are very accomodating. Others are down right nasty. I never go back to the nasty ones. When this does happen I order a regular meal break into halves or thirds and take it home. At Disney that is really really inconvient if I want to eat at the park. Furthermore, it would be really really be inconvient to explain the situation over and over again at every restaurant over a 12 day stay.

Again this is why I asked Disney the policy. I was told nothing would be done anywhere on property even with my card. Furthermore, I would have to buy the plan if I got it for my hubby and son. I understood..was very disappointed because I knew other diets were accomadated at the restaurants at least. And I would be forced to buy a adult portion everywhere if I did decide to eat at the parks.

This is why I looked for a kitchenette on property. I figured. Ok. I will eat at the hotel small things...and I would just pay at the restaurant for hubby and son. But only the suites have those. And when I seen the insane prices..I looked elsewhere. Which is why I ended up at Universal.

and she doesn't need you scolding her
Interesting that what most consider advice, some call scolding.
You sound like the people on this thread that don't think people should be angry about the parking fee but here we are.
I don't even drive and I'm angry about the parking fees. It might not be a bad idea to read the everything in the thread, to get an accurate view.
How do you know they NEVER accommodate anyone?
I know everything.
A package is a package is a package. Every person on a package reservation mug have (and pay for) identical features. That's what a package IS.
Again you are judging this woman's complaints based on your own personal experiences/opinions.
You really think sharing experience and advice equals judging? :confused3
I am sure people complain about all kinds of things even to the executives.
of
Sure. Nobody's even saying not to complain about the package/dining plan issue. Just complain separately.

The issue was I wanted to get the overpriced plan for my hubby and son. Not me. I was going to buy my food seperate.
As you know, this is not possible.
but they could not charge my room two dining plans instead of three?
No. Three or none.
He even went on to say Ohio does the same thing at its hotels (Which I knew was untrue..because the only park even comparable does not
Ohio? Or Cedar Point? Claiming Cedar Point hotels charge for parking, well, you know better than a Florida CM.But Ohio is a large state with some big cities. Very likely some/many Ohio hotels charge for parking.
If enough people in situations such as your own complain about the policy that everyone in the same room must have the same dining plan, who is to say they won't reconsider that policy?
The Disney Dining Plan was introduced 1/1/05. The policy has always been that all guests on the same package get the same features. It's been true for packages, period. While understanding that the OP won't - can't - eat enough to justify the DDP, Disney is entirely reasonable in having and enforcing this overall policy.
was very disappointed because I knew other diets were accomadated at the restaurants
Dietary restrictions, such as food allergies, still require all persons on the reservation to have identical package features. Even tube-fed visitors, who generally eat nothing, have to be on a/the same Dining Plan as the rest of their party

And I would be forced to buy a adult portion everywhere if I did decide to eat at the parks.

It sounds like you might have received some bad information. Definitely frustrating! At most restaurants at WDW, you can order as much or as little as you want, and adults are almost always allowed to order off the kids menu. The only places you'd have to pay the adult price, if you chose to dine there, would be fixed-price places, like buffets, dinner shows, etc.

If you haven't visited the restaurants forum here on the DIS, you might find it helpful. Lots of good information about the restaurants, pricing, dining plan, and more. And if I remember correctly, several posters who have had weight loss surgery and might have some good tips for taking the sting out of Disney's exorbitant prices!

For what it's worth Pinksy, you are allowed to be upset about whatever you want. Your feelings are your own and you are also allowed to add any additional grievances you have to the email (which I really hope you will send) to the Disney execs. Everyone is fired up about the parking fee so Disney is being bombarded with complaints about that ATM. If enough people in situations such as your own complain about the policy that everyone in the same room must have the same dining plan though, who is to say they won't reconsider that policy?

I completely agree with you that value suites are insanely priced. I actually like the values, but we are a family of 5 so can no longer stay in them unless we get a family suite. (Which I am unwilling to pay for.) They are priced as high as many of the deluxe resorts which is just insane! Just an FYI, if you do ever decide to go back to Disney, you may want to look at the Doubletree Suites in downtown Disney. You can't get the dining plan there as it is not a Disney owned hotel, but it does sit on Disney property, all rooms are suites with a kitchenette, and you still get 60 day fastpass and extra magic hours. For much less than Disney charges for their suites. Hope you have a great time at your upcoming Universal trip!

We stayed at Doubletree for many years, until a few years ago they started charging for parking. Haven’t been back since. And, since the DDP is a brilliant money-making plan that Disney created to give the illusion of “saving” we never use it, now we’ll be looking for quality hotels nearby that don’t charge for parking and will save us literally hundreds of dollars.

The Disney Dining Plan was introduced 1/1/05. The policy has always been that all guests on the same package get the same features. It's been true for packages, period. While understanding that the OP won't - can't - eat enough to justify the DDP, Disney is entirely reasonable in having and enforcing this overall policy.
Hey, I never said I thought Disney would change their policy on dining plans, just that Pinksy is free to complain if the policy is an issue for her. I also think it is unlikely Disney will reverse the parking fee. (Although I can hope, right?)

We stayed at Doubletree for many years, until a few years ago they started charging for parking. Haven’t been back since. And, since the DDP is a brilliant money-making plan that Disney created to give the illusion of “saving” we never use it, now we’ll be looking for quality hotels nearby that don’t charge for parking and will save us literally hundreds of dollars.
Yes, unfortunately, Doubletree does charge a parking fee. Although I think mousesavers have put out specials that include free parking. If she really wants a suite with a kitchenette though, Doubletree plus a parking fee is way, way less than a Disney family suite with a parking fee.

Well I emailed the Bobs last week, but I held off on George because I couldn’t find the right words. Now that I’ve found them, I can’t seem to send them because I fear they may be too harsh. So I want to run it past you guys first:

George,

I started 2013 by planning my first trip back to Walt Disney World in almost 20 years. I had been a big fan of the resort in my formative years and was eager to introduce my husband to the Magic of Disney.

As I’m sure you remember, the start of 2013 also marked your return to Walt Disney World, having just been named President. There were many opinions shared at that time detailing why this was such fantastic news for Walt Disney World. They all cited your passion for Disney; you were someone who was there at the beginning, worked from the bottom up, and understood the Disney Difference. You were also praised for your attention to detail, and admired for delivering an outstanding guest experience. Things were going to change, and change for the better. Walt Disney World was poised to return to its former glory.

None of that happened.

Instead, under your leadership, we’re seeing prices soar and service plummet. We’re suffering long lines because you’re cutting staff. We’re being nickel and dimed, while you’re lining your pockets. We’re enduring artificially large crowds because you create them. We’re required to reserve meals and rides, months in advance, just so you can change the schedule on us days before. We’re being stripped of perks from your overpriced resorts. We’re tolerating ride breakdowns and closures because you’re not maintaining them. We’re inundated with construction sites because you’re failing to plan. We’re attending reduced Extra Magic Hours that you overpopulate. We’re being served by stressed out CMs, CPs, and CRs, who are overworked and underpaid. Now, as if all that wasn’t enough, we’re being asked to pay a new fee for a supposed industry standard that’s nowhere near industry standards.

The guest experience has not just diminished under your watch, it’s disappeared.

George, this can’t be the legacy you envisioned for yourself. In time, I believe fans will come to lament your tenure as President. I know I already do.

I’m under no illusions that your eyes will ever grace these words. I ask that I not be contacted because I know if I were it would be by someone who has absolutely no bearing on these matters, and I will not be placated by their hollow words.

Thoughts?

Interesting that what most consider advice, some call scolding.

I don't even drive and I'm angry about the parking fees. It might not be a bad idea to read the everything in the thread, to get an accurate view.

I know everything.
A package is a package is a package. Every person on a package reservation mug have (and pay for) identical features. That's what a package IS.

You really think sharing experience and advice equals judging? :confused3
of
Sure. Nobody's even saying not to complain about the package/dining plan issue. Just complain separately.

Why would I complain in seperate letters? That makes no sense. The entire thesis of the letter(post) was why I would not be staying at Disney and why I cancelled. I mentioned the lack of flexibilty with the dining plan, I mentioned the over inflated prices, the lack of amenities, the inability to customize packages, the dissapointment in a company that prides themselves on guest services, the better options of their competitors, and (finally the tipping point for me) the parking.

These are all reasons why I will not stay at Disney again. I may not even step foot on any Disney property again because of this. Whether you agree or disagree with my reasons. They are my reasons. I feel they will charge or over charge us for every little thing. Yet they will not allow flexibility with additional options (that they will make extra money on) on package deals. Its a money grab. And I'm done, and I was the one pushing Disney to my husband.

I didnt even mention the room searches that I just found out about!! That alone made my hubby say nope. He will never stay on Disney property because of those alone.

Well I emailed the Bobs last week, but I held off on George because I couldn’t find the right words. Now that I’ve found them, I can’t seem to send them because I fear they may be too harsh. So I want to run it past you guys first:

George,

I started 2013 by planning my first trip back to Walt Disney World in almost 20 years. I had been a big fan of the resort in my formative years and was eager to introduce my husband to the Magic of Disney.

As I’m sure you remember, the start of 2013 also marked your return to Walt Disney World, having just been named President. There were many opinions shared at that time detailing why this was such fantastic news for Walt Disney World. They all cited your passion for Disney; you were someone who was there at the beginning, worked from the bottom up, and understood the Disney Difference. You were also praised for your attention to detail, and admired for delivering an outstanding guest experience. Things were going to change, and change for the better. Walt Disney World was poised to return to its former glory.

None of that happened.

Instead, under your leadership, we’re seeing prices soar and service plummet. We’re suffering long lines because you’re cutting staff. We’re being nickel and dimed, while you’re lining your pockets. We’re enduring artificially large crowds because you create them. We’re required to reserve meals and rides, months in advance, just so you can change the schedule on us days before. We’re being stripped of perks from your overpriced resorts. We’re tolerating ride breakdowns and closures because you’re not maintaining them. We’re inundated with construction sites because you’re failing to plan. We’re attending reduced Extra Magic Hours that you overpopulate. We’re being served by stressed out CMs, CPs, and CRs, who are overworked and underpaid. Now, as if all that wasn’t enough, we’re being asked to pay a new fee for a supposed industry standard that’s nowhere near industry standards.

The guest experience has not just diminished under your watch, it’s disappeared.

George, this can’t be the legacy you envisioned for yourself. In time, I believe fans will come to lament your tenure as President. I know I already do.

I’m under no illusions that your eyes will ever grace these words. I ask that I not be contacted because I know if I were it would be by someone who has absolutely no bearing on these matters, and I will not be placated by their hollow words.

Thoughts?
LOVE, LOVE LOVE IT!!! Please send it. It is perfect. It is the truth and sometimes the truth is hard to hear but they need to hear it. Email away! Did I say I LOVE your letter.

SNIP!
Thank you for your email regarding our policy for overnight resort parking. We appreciate you taking the time to share with us your heartwarming stories and sharing your Disney memories with us from over the years.
SNIP!
This change in policy is consistent with that industry standard, as well as aligns us with our business practices among our other domestic properties in California and Hawaii. This policy will allow our Cast Members to provide a friendly and more personalized welcome to their Resort, to really provide that Disney level of service upon our Guests arrival.

The "friendly Personalized welcome...Etc" is just lipstick on a pig. This "level of service" is just ensuring that Disney charges correctly on the parking fees. It's such a loser move to market that as an "enhancement" for the guest and so characteristic of Disney these days. It's a sure sign that the Disney we know and love is dead and gone and all they care about is extracting the maximum money out of the guest while providing the minimum experience or effort.

I'm not replying to anyone in general. I just want to chime in. SNIP!

Also, I'd like to send a big hug to Pinksy. Thank you so much for pouring your heart out and sharing your story, your thoughts and experiences booking your vacation. Please don't be influenced by some of the more tone deaf people posting on these boards who hope to shape YOUR narrative according to their own needs and opinions. Your story and needs are your own. Please consider sharing them with Guest Services just exactly as you shared them here.

george.kalogridis@disney.com
robert.a.iger@disney.com
Robert.Chapek@disney.com
wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

I'd copy and paste your post and send it to each of the above addresses.

Last year I took my teen boys to Universal. We stayed at Cabana Bay in the family suite and we had a blast. They said they liked that much better than Disney so know that Universal is right in the center of the teen boy universe and you won't go wrong vacationing there.

Right now we are in the Dark Ages of the Disney Experience. Current management has lost sight of Disney values and traditions as well as what is important to their guests. It's all about the stock price and the executive bonuses. That is where the entire creative focus is for the parks and resorts. Quite frankly you are much better off giving Disney a rest during this abysmal time in it's history. Many of us loyal fans have come to the conclusion that there is a whole other world of adventure and NEW TRADITIONS that we can experience with our loved ones.

Hopefully one day Disney will stop taking their guests for granted and recommit to the guest experience that Walt and others wanted for people. Until then know that you have an exciting future in front of you and you are going to do better than fine vacationing outside of Disney parks.

Hugs! :hug:
~NM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter