Disney Resort Picture of the Day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSC01646.jpg

Where was this taken? I've seen a lot of pictures here on the boards, but I don't think I've ever seen this one before.

it was taken from inside the gift shop shown below at the Poly...
I thought it was very creative since the one on the outside is really looking in through the window
DSC01649.jpg

if I remember correctly when you walk inside the gift shop it is on the wall to the left behind the counter

Hi: Saw a pic of the rose garden arbor at the port orleans mansions, which mansion is this at and is this walking towards the river area?

Deb.

Hi:

Looking at the map of riverside, saw the smoking locations are these all outside? Looks like some buildings have more smoking areas than others.

I have a daughter who is severely allergic to cigarette smoke, so should I be asking for the building with the least smoking areas outside. If she walks past someone smoking she will trigger a severe, debilitating cluster migraine that may last a week.

Deb.

J.C.&ALI'SMOM looks a lil choppy out there EH?

004_4_01.jpg

BCV vbmenu_register("postmenu_22858511", true);

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter