• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Princess Ballerina Dolls

Platina

Earning My Ears
Hi, I'm in search for these Disney Ballerina dolls. I've searched everywhere and many other places like Amazon and Walmart, but they're sold out everywhere. I can't believe they're not even on Ebay being sold. You have all the other dolls, but not these. I would love to have Belle and Aurora ballerina dolls. You can check them out here and here. Please help me find them!

I believe Mattel no longer makes the Princess Ballerina dolls and they came out in 2011/12 and there was an Ariel doll a Snow White doll the Belle doll an Aurora doll Cinderella and Tiana is featured too. I am a huge collector of Disney dolls and I have the Tiana doll from that Princess Ballerina doll set. You might also want to check Target and Walmart because Hasbro released a set of ballerina princess dolls too. But I can't recall what princess dolls are featured
Good luck and hope this info helps you,
Dodger

Found lots on ebay if this is what you're talking about?

View attachment 644787
Thank you but they're not the ones I'm searching for. For some reason I can't post links or images here.
Thanks, but it's the same here and I can't post images to show them for some reason the site says because of spam.
I believe Mattel no longer makes the Princess Ballerina dolls and they came out in 2011/12 and there was an Ariel doll a Snow White doll the Belle doll an Aurora doll Cinderella and Tiana is featured too. I am a huge collector of Disney dolls and I have the Tiana doll from that Princess Ballerina doll set. You might also want to check Target and Walmart because Hasbro released a set of ballerina princess dolls too. But I can't recall what princess dolls are featured
Good luck and hope this info helps you,
Dodger
Thanks for the info. The dolls I'm searching for are made by Pacific Jack I believe.

It's because your account is too new, that's why you can't post images. You only created your account yesterday.

The collectors forum isn't very active here, FYI.

And I think you mean Jakks Pacific. If you search under that, you will find a few on eBay that are used and new.

It's because your account is too new, that's why you can't post images. You only created your account yesterday.

The collectors forum isn't very active here, FYI.

And I think you mean Jakks Pacific. If you search under that, you will find a few on eBay that are used and new.
Yes, it's the Jakks Pacific ones. I've searched Ebay for months but can't find them. Do you know when I can post an image link? Where is the best place on this forum to ask for help to find them?

Yes, it's the Jakks Pacific ones. I've searched Ebay for months but can't find them. Do you know when I can post an image link? Where is the best place on this forum to ask for help to find them?

I'm pretty sure you have to be a member for so many days and have so many posts in order to post pictures.

For ebay, type in Jakks Pacific ballerina

Some sellers use Disney in the title, some do not.

For ebay, type in Jakks Pacific ballerina

Some sellers use Disney in the title, some do not.
I've tried for months. I can only find some Ariel ones, Rapunzel and one single Belle one. But they look different from the ones I want, because some of these dolls have special shaped heads that look more like those on the picture of the package (advertisement). And no Aurora ballerina doll, not once unfortunately. Is there anyone on the forum who can help or is ebay my only hope here? I really want to post that picture.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter