Disney Planning Sheets with packing list

thank you.\

no i didn't specifically do one for dcl but i just used the same ones and added dcl info to it.

what would you like to see on it - maybe over the summer i'll take a look and see how it can be changed

hmm Ive never been on a disney cruise so I think i would want to write down, time of entertainment..which one I want to go to..babysitter reservations, um maybe ideas on what to pack what not to pack...for instance I know on Carnival they have shampoo and conditioner and soap on board..or toothpaste can't remember which..but I wouldn't have to bring that...maybe a space on DCL TIps (from another thread)...excursion times and where to meet..a money spent section...lol...

i used Word and cells for the lines.

just had to figure out the right side which was our travel plans, reservation numbers and approx time we wanted to dine.

will make it very easy to add the res no. when we make the adr's

if anyone wants a copy just let me know.

i also have a packing list for dh, dd and myself which could be taylored for anyone else.

would love a copy of both if I could please daisy_tms@yahoo.com

first THANK YOU to everyone who has downloaded my sheets - i'm thrilled to help anyone who needs it

but i also just want to remind everyone that i can't send them out anymore - i'm swamped with work, dd and life to email everyone who pm's me or posts here (i tried to keep up for months but got lost in it)

you are all welcome to click on one of the two links provided in the first post which will direct you to a site to download them - they are word documents and free for the taking.

Happy Planning.

I am subscribing, in case new fabulous planning tools appear here! I dl'd the links in the first post, so now I just need to watch the YouTube video to see how to customize them. Thanks for posting everything!

Hi Kurby,

you did an awesome job with the planning sheets. I love them. I would love to translate them to German so I can use them. Is that Ok with you?

These are great. Could you please send to me at jack @ jacks imports .com. Sorry it wouldn't let me post my email any other way. Thanks.

Hi Kurby,

you did an awesome job with the planning sheets. I love them. I would love to translate them to German so I can use them. Is that Ok with you?

absoultly - have fun with them and thanks for asking :)

Thanks! Looking at the packing list helped me remember a bunch of stuff I was forgetting to write on mine.

11 days till we leave :banana::cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter