Disney Planning Sheets with packing list

I have tried to click the link but it won't work for me. Not sure if it is just me or what. I would really love this it looks awesome. We are leaving for Disney in November for my Daughters sweet 16. If someone has this and maybe could email it to me

I'm trying to get my email to you. I will try this and see if it works

puddly @ teksavvy . com

I spaced it out to see if that works. Leave no spaces and you should be able to get to me. I would love to have this planning sheet. I think they might be having a problem with the website, I have tried for about 45 minutes and signed in both my daughter and myself a thousand times. If you could send the template and I can keep trying that would be great thanks so much.

Well it is me again :surfweb: I figured it out, and it wasn't me it was the site. It is now up and working and I have it saved on my computer.

I just took a quick look at it and will start my planning tonight after I get back from work. Thanks so much this is going to work out just great.;)

I am having trouble downloading this too. Could someone please email it to me. I would really appreciate it! Mattntracys @ aol .com No spaces...I added spaces since it wouldn't let me enter the email address normally.

It looks like it would be extremely helpful in planning our September Disney vacation. We want to make sure this trip is well planned since it will probably be our last vacation for about 8 years.

if someone could tell me anothing site to upload it to i would be more then happy to do that for everyone

I have seen other people on the forums put stuff like that on w w w . 4 shared . com (No spaces). I have never used it and don't know how it works but I have seen quite a few other people posted links to their stuff that way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter