Disney Picture of the day Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDWDEC2007141.jpg

Yup, another X-mas tree. :santa:

nts4wdw Beautiful shot for the Christmas tree! Could you tell me where it's located? I'm hoping to get down there next Nov or Dec and would love to see it in person!! It's beautiful! :cloud9:

nts4wdw Beautiful shot for the Christmas tree! Could you tell me where it's located? I'm hoping to get down there next Nov or Dec and would love to see it in person!! It's beautiful! :cloud9:

This was the tree in the lobby of the Dolphin this year. When we came in, there was a gentleman playing carols on a grand piano nearby and the whole thing was breathtaking!

2001998439273360908_rs.jpg

My fiance John and I at the Grand Floridian, we left our house in the middle of the Bucs game today to catch the Christmas Parade at Magic Kingdom and on the way back Photopass was taking photos infront of the tree at the Grand Floridian so we had to get one. =o)

Star Wars POTD! OK, I'm revealing just how old I am...I remember going to the theater to see the movie when it first came out in '77. I was 15. popcorn::

IM000753.jpg

Of course, these machines were from the second movie, but...

BTW, can anyone remember what this is called. Bragging rights to the first correct answer.

It's an AT-AT Walker!!

My boyfriend's answer, not mine. He says anyone his age would know that (34) :goodvibes

It's an AT-AT Walker!!

My boyfriend's answer, not mine. He says anyone his age would know that (34) :goodvibes

Correct! Your BF gets bragging rights. :cheer2: AT-AT even has a meaning...All Terrain Attack Transport!

GOD! I am such a geek.

Great pictures all- here's my New Years Eve POTD.

235501290-XL.jpg

I don't have any POTD - yet, but I'd like to say thank-you to you all for the wonderful pictures I've seen since joining the forums earlier this year, you've all kept me entertained and are managing to build my excitement nicely for my holiday in April.

I cannot wait to come back with my pictures and join you all in posting all the fun and games we get up to whilst there in the magic.

Again, thank-you all, have a lovely New Year and all the best for 2008!

Star Wars POTD! OK, I'm revealing just how old I am...I remember going to the theater to see the movie when it first came out in '77. I was 15. popcorn::

IM000753.jpg

Of course, these machines were from the second movie, but...

BTW, can anyone remember what this is called. Bragging rights to the first correct answer.

Nice pic!! Not many people seem to take the shot from this perspective. But then again the trees would normally be blocking the At-At Walker. What time of year was this taken??

Good job!!:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter