Disney Picture of the day Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

nittanyliongirl02

DIS Veteran
Don't think I posted this one yet....oh so many to choose from!

IMG_1759.jpg

Here is my picture of the day...
100_1600.jpg

nittanyliongirl = Nice shot (wish I went when it was that quiet ;) )

Joe = I LOVE that pic. (What type of camera is that you have now? I see you're getting a new one, but that one takes wonderful pics too!)

We-Luv-Disney = what a beautiful picture!

I just love the castle clock! :goodvibes Too bad about the light overlay though-- at least it looks good at night!

Disney2007227.jpg

sandybobandy, great picture with the Poly in the background - and welcome to the thread!

YEKCIM, very cool shot of Mickey way back up on top the mountain :thumbsup2 ...you must have zoomed WAY in and had a very steady hand to pull that one off...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very nice shot today, Joe - where was it made? ~Ed
Thanks Ed! It's from the American Adventure...
Wow Joe- Excellent picture of that young phonograph enventor! I am assuming with your old camera- I can't wait to see some with your new one!
Thanks Jeff - it's always nice to get compliments from one of the best around...!
Joe, great shot!! Love the clarity and with your old p/s to boot. These type of shots give me hope as I recieved a new p/s camera for Christmas. It's a Fuji finepix S700. It's comparable to your H2, though with a few less features than yours. Can't wait to see your new SLR in action. :thumbsup2
Thank you Dave, the S700 looks like a great camera - I'm sure we'll see some fine pics (pardon the pun) from you in the future :) Oh - and FTR I was very pleased with the H2 up until the point where it broke :sad2: ...now I'm stuck with an SLR :laughing:
Joe = I LOVE that pic. (What type of camera is that you have now? I see you're getting a new one, but that one takes wonderful pics too!)
Thank you... These pictures were taken with the Sony DSC H2

Sunday POTD

I hope you all dont mind, I am posting 3 today - they all go together. This is my DD's (3) first haircut. Our "barber" Maryanne was great!! She sprinkler "pixie dust" in DD's hair and then gave her "first haircut" ears and a certificate. It was fun.

111.jpg

588.jpg

371-1.jpg

Cathy

YEKCIM= I love that Photo. That's one that I would hang up in my home in a second. I can see it now in a rustic frame. VERY COOL!

JOE= Thank you for letting me know about your camera, can you tell me do you use the advance settings, or the auto? I think I want to branch off into the world of advance for my next dis trip. It's a bit scary though!:scared1:

Here's mine for today....

I just love the villains! One day I'll meet them all! ;)

IMG_0026-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter