Disney photographers at Hollywood Studios

sunflowerfields

Mouseketeer
Do Disney photographers take pictures of guest with the green army men? If not, is it possible to just take one on your own? I have great green army guys scrapbooking paper-now I just need the photo!

When we were there in June they were not doing a meet and greet with the green army men. We did catch a skit they did and at the end people were catching some of them for a quick picture but no photo pass photographer.

I’ve never seen photo pass photographers with the army men taking pics of guests. We’ve seen the army men just march through TSL without stopping, and other times we’ve seen them stop to “play” with the guests. So it could tricky if you wanted to grab a pic with a family member. Getting a pic of just the army men would be easy though. I have similar ones to pp :-)

Attachments

• 7AD9796B-6FA7-4B36-ABD2-D7ED1DCDFE1E.jpeg
    7AD9796B-6FA7-4B36-ABD2-D7ED1DCDFE1E.jpeg
    130.9 KB · Views: 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter