• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Parks Moms Panel 2015

I'm very interested in this. I dont know if I have enough Disney though? It'd be my first application and it'd be for WDW.

I've been 7 times since 2005 and we have our first Dis cruise this fall.

When and how can I apply for the mom's panel? I am very interested in trying to become a panelist!! I understand it is a very competitive process, but would love to try! My family and I LOVE going to Disney World, and just took our first Disney Cruise this summer!!! One of my favorite things to do is help friends and family plan their Disney trips, so I would like to apply!!!!

I depend on others (like this thread) to let me know when the application process has opened. I have applied a couple of times in the past and have never gotten any farther than the application. They used to send you some really fun stuff once you applied but I don't think they do that any more. :confused3

But I'll go along for the ride. :wizard:

When and how can I apply for the mom's panel? I am very interested in trying to become a panelist!! I understand it is a very competitive process, but would love to try! My family and I LOVE going to Disney World, and just took our first Disney Cruise this summer!!! One of my favorite things to do is help friends and family plan their Disney trips, so I would like to apply!!!!

There hasn't been any information regarding dates for the application process yet, but Gary just tweeted this a couple minutes ago:

@Gary_Jerry: I am thinking #DisneyMP might need an earlier start this year. #randomthoughts

Typically Round 1 applications open in September, so I take this to mean they should formally announce the beginning of the recruitment process within the next couple weeks. Keep an eye on this thread, I'm sure there will be lots of activity once the details are revealed!

I'm here again. Also applied multiple times. Once got to round 2! I love this time of year!

Yay! I'm back again, and this will make year 5 or 6 of trying to make the panel. I made it to round 2 for the first time last year, and hoping that I can make it at least that far this year. Last year was an amazing time getting to know everyone here, Facebook, and on Twitter. I think Gary added that extra pixie dust keeping us informed and answering our questions. pixiedust:

For those new this year we do have a Facebook group that you are all welcome to join. We've been chatting over there since last year, and while it slowed down some I'm sure we'll be picking it up in the next few weeks! Search for "Amazing Adventures of the DisneyMP 2014 Search". Ignore the 2014, the group grew to fast for us to be able to change the name, and we've finally gotten it broken in and comfy so we don't really want to move! :grouphug:

Hello, Everyone!

I am anxiously awaiting the beginning of this year's application! I have applied since 2010, have made it once to round three and twice to round two. I am so excited to see what Gary has in store for us this year!

I have applied the last two years and I have 30+ trips under my belt. But WDW is really starting to overwhelm me. All the changes with FP+ and everything else this year, I don't even trust my own advice to myself anymore! I think I will stick with applying to DCL again!! :lovestruc

Joining in on the fun. I have applied every year and last year was my first year of getting to round 2. I think my mistake was "too much research" and not enough "me".....I must have done my video at least 30 times lol....so heres hoping!

Also hoping round one doesn't happen while we are on our first Disney cruis in September! might have to log on for that! EEK:eek:

I have applied the last two years and I have 30+ trips under my belt. But WDW is really starting to overwhelm me. All the changes with FP+ and everything else this year, I don't even trust my own advice to myself anymore! I think I will stick with applying to DCL again!! :lovestruc
There are a lot of changes recently, aren't there? What has been your favorite itinerary?

so i would love to apply for the disney moms panel...but i cant seem to find any info about it. Can you please share your insights with me please. :cheer2:

so i would love to apply for the disney moms panel...but i cant seem to find any info about it. Can you please share your insights with me please. :cheer2:
Once applications open here: http://disneyparksmomspanel.disney.go.com/recruiting/
we will know more about this year's process. Previous year's applications consisted of multiple rounds including trivia, essays, videos and phone interviews. Applications are usually divided up by sub specialty (WDW, DL, rD, etc.) Watching Gary Buchanan's tweets @GaryJerry and #DisneyMP gives advance clues during each stage of the process. There are also a couple Facebook groups that exist to unite us Disney Parks Moms Panel hopefuls as well.
Official moms panel description is here:
http://disneyparksmomspanel.disney.go.com/about-the-moms-panel.aspx

And so the fun begins..... Gary's latest tweet

@Gary_Jerry: Just sitting here thinking about #DisneyMP Search, listening to Daughtry, Earth Wind & Fire, and Green Day. http://t.co/6Bo24Nmju9

Yipee!!:yay:

I am joining in on the fun again this year. I can't wait for the craziness to start all over again!

Another tweet from Gary worth noting:

@Gary_Jerry One impt #DisneyMP Search note: b/c of operational changes for '15, there could be 1 or 2 specialties that won't accept applications.

Hi. I am glad to find this forum. A friend told me about the Moms Panel and I have lived in L.A. all my life so I thought I would give it a try this year. I just joined Facebook too because I was told they want people with social experience. Is that true? Thank you for creating this forum!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter