Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
:( not sure the release date has been moved up in Canada. Was just going to surprise my daughter and it’s still showing a release date of Jun 26th.

Are any other Canadians able to see it on Disney+ ?

excellent news Disney plus stepping it up . give kids and adults a treat in these bad times.
Kids watching now ! Something to smile about while the world is out of whack ! That's why we love Disney !
While the early digital release of Frozen II and Rise of Skywalker is exciting, I really think it is a push from Disney to get new Disney+ subscribers. Disney is losing millions per day. Tempting new subscribers with big releases while they are contained at home is the best it can do right now!

Last edited:

While the early digital release of Frozen II and Rise of Skywalker is exciting, I really think it is really a push from Disney to get new Disney+ subscribers. Disney is losing millions per day. Tempting new subscribers with big releases while they are contained at home is the best it can do right now!

Of course. I hope it helps them. They are going to lose millions in the coming weeks.

Of course. I hope it helps them. They are going to lose millions in the coming weeks.

Haven’t heard how much they are losing but it has to be at least 25 million a day. I might not even be close probably a lot higher.

Last edited:
While the early digital release of Frozen II and Rise of Skywalker is exciting, I really think it is a push from Disney to get new Disney+ subscribers. Disney is losing millions per day. Tempting new subscribers with big releases while they are contained at home is the best it can do right now!

Win/wins right now are the goal.

I'm assuming that the "delivery" person gig will soon be skyrocketing, so hopefully seasonal and hourly workers being laid off in one place can latch on it another...

Same for car manufacturers...apparently Britain wants to try to retool theirs to make hospital equipment...and in the short term, that would also be an enormous win/win (maybe the US ones will go this path)...

Are we the only ones that can't wait until Fridays for the new episode of " Diary of a Future President" ?

( Waited for "Mando" more, but placeholder for now)

I believe this coming Friday might be the last (Season 1)
Hopefully, it gets renewed

Are we the only ones that can't wait until Fridays for the new episode of " Diary of a Future President" ?

We're enjoying it here too. My DD will be sad when Season 1 ends even though she's pretty sure it will be happening this Friday. It's a good show.

diary of a future president is very good.
I got a survey from Disney plus and the whole thing was about diary of a future president. Who you like in there. What do you want to see more of. That tells me they are coming out with another season.

diary of a future president is very good.
I got a survey from Disney plus and the whole thing was about diary of a future president. Who you like in there. What do you want to see more of. That tells me they are coming out with another season.

I had googled it the other day, and while no announcement has been made yet, looks like I will be renewed - I compare it to Andi Mack , as far as the way that they handle relevant social issues - and so far, really hasn't been that one really annoying character, like on many of the other dumbed down Disney channel shows -

Have to say if Disney continues this delayed release of movies I likely won't renew after my 3 years are up.

I have most movies already in digital format but the service was promising for the discount.

Glad Frozen 2 launched but having a June release to start is a big let down.

we are definitely fans and look forward to when new episodes are out. Been liking the most recent ones where some of the lead characters have had some of their faults shown to them, that they aren't perfect, etc. - made them seem a bit more "real"

Other new show we have enjoyed has been Shop Class

we are definitely fans and look forward to when new episodes are out. Been liking the most recent ones where some of the lead characters have had some of their faults shown to them, that they aren't perfect, etc. - made them seem a bit more "real"

Other new show we have enjoyed has been Shop Class

Have to check out Shop Class !

Have to check out Shop Class !

the main aspect of it is fun, but one side element I really like is each week the guest judge is an imagineer and throughout the show they have little snippets with that imagineer explaining how something the kids are working on relates to their role as an imagineer and you see some behind the scenes of developing Galaxy's Edge and stuff like that

I have not watched it but I saw that it along with the imagineering story are 100% fresh on rotten tomatoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter