Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
New season of Clone Wars releases today. I'm excited to watch the first episode tonight. The Clone Wars series ended up being one of my favorite parts of the SW universe so far. Right behind IV and V. Yes some are rocky and it takes a bit to get going, but it's hours and hours of detail into the Universe that you only ever get from video games.

New season of Clone Wars releases today. I'm excited to watch the first episode tonight. The Clone Wars series ended up being one of my favorite parts of the SW universe so far. Right behind IV and V. Yes some are rocky and it takes a bit to get going, but it's hours and hours of detail into the Universe that you only ever get from video games.

Yes, I was just warned not to bother Micky (my guy) today due to this.

An impossible task really, but I'll try.

I woke up early and watched the episode - it was really good! It looks spectacular too (as it always did, but now even moreso). A note to many huge Clone Wars fans, the first arc is based on episodes that were released in animatic/story-board form, I think on the last Blu-ray set, so elements may be familiar. I was aware of those, but never watched them completely through, but some are finding a little anti-climactic because of that. I was very happy with it though!

I'm not as far along as I would have liked to have been by now. But, with episodic release, I have time. I am 2 episodes shy of finishing season 4.

Finally watched 'Waking Sleeping Beauty' last night, really loved it and can't believe I didn't watch it sooner. All of this was happening during my childhood and so it felt really 'close' and sentimental to me since this was the version of Disney and the leadership of Disney I grew up with. Very interesting seeing how the guys worked (or rather, didn't work) together behind the scenes, bits of power struggles, etc. I recommend it.

My biggest use now is letting my 2 youngest "learn" from some of the National Geo movies and Disney Nature movies...although, they are now learning from the Jeff Goldblum series, too...surprisingly, you can learn a lot from that series if you're not a teen...and heck, even I admit I didn't know Elkhart, Indiana was the RV capital of the world:)...

Finally watched 'Waking Sleeping Beauty' last night, really loved it and can't believe I didn't watch it sooner. All of this was happening during my childhood and so it felt really 'close' and sentimental to me since this was the version of Disney and the leadership of Disney I grew up with. Very interesting seeing how the guys worked (or rather, didn't work) together behind the scenes, bits of power struggles, etc. I recommend it.
Saw it a few years ago on Netflix. Really well done documentary on the rebirth of animation at Disney. If you liked that one, watch Frank and Ollie . It's about the original Disney's Nine Old Men and how they provided the Disney Movie experience. See if you spot the Frank Lloyd Wright house one of them lives in!

I just watched this one myself over the weekend. It was so very good!

Saw it a few years ago on Netflix. Really well done documentary on the rebirth of animation at Disney. If you liked that one, watch Frank and Ollie . It's about the original Disney's Nine Old Men and how they provided the Disney Movie experience. See if you spot the Frank Lloyd Wright house one of them lives in!

Yes I saw that one, I loved that as well! I second that recommendation. I did not realize one of them was a FLW house -- we have one here in Buffalo (the Darwin Martin House) so I'll have to go back and have a second look.

Disney fairytale weddings the flash proposal was excellent. Might of been fake but it was still excellent. I watched that part four times. Put tears in my eyes the first time I seen it.

Just pre ordered Disney plus got £10 off the years price so £49.99 instead of £59.99 and it starts 24th March :flower1:

you got a lot of catching up to do. Enjoy. Shame you guys had to wait that extra time because of that law. Where a percentageof the shows have to be from your area. I see why they have that law but sucks you had to wait extra time because of it.

you got a lot of catching up to do. Enjoy. Shame you guys had to wait that extra time because of that law. Where a percentageof the shows have to be from your area. I see why they have that law but sucks you had to wait extra time because of it.
We also have to watch some new episodes of shows once a week! I know it's to try and keep customers from binging and cancelling their sub for things like the Mandolorian but still a bit irritating.

We also have to watch some new episodes of shows once a week! I know it's to try and keep customers from binging and cancelling their sub for things like the Mandolorian but still a bit irritating.

I will say that for me it depends on the show and how it is paced. Some shows are made to be binged, like big, extended movies, but some are paced for the single episode. I feel that Mandalorian worked well as a weekly as each episode was self contained except for one real two-part episode with a cliffhanger. The issues come in when they try to use the binge formula with a show that is released weekly or vice-versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter