Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really enjoyed the new Mandalorian Episode today, but
Baby Yoda is on the path to the dark side I’m afraid. Force Choke is a total Sith power.
...That said, I’d totally be ok with Sith Yoda.

I disagree. Don't forget that Luke force choked the Gamorrean guards on his way into Jabba's palace during Return of the Jedi.

Last edited:

To my knowledge This isn’t confirmed by Disney yet. But reports are coming in Disney plus is going to
Make a new Star Wars series A series from the character from rogue one. Cassian Andor series. Filming is suppose to start in June in Europe. Remember I don’t think this has been confirmed by Disney.
And it is supposed to be all those things Cassian hinted at in Rogue One, when he said that he had done some bad things in his past, but did not elaborate on. Chirrut also tells him at one point that there are different types of prisons and Cassian is in his own. So, I guess we're supposed to get a taste of what led Cassian to being where he was when we got introduced to him.

I can't wait!

There is a help function on the app. Did you try more than one device?
About that...

Short answer: It says I'm not subscribed but I am.

I used the free trial when it came out (I've only seen the first episode of mando and I feel really left out lol) and I put off actually buying it until I could get a gift card because I dont like to use my credit card online. So last week I got one and bought it on my phone through google play and everything worked out like normal.

So the other day I tried to watch it and it gave me an error message. It kept doing this for a few days until just now when I tried it went away and actually let's me watch.

But I'd rather watch on my tv so when I try to sign in it says I'm not subscribed. I went on the app through my phone and went to account settings and it also says I'm not subscribed, yet I'm able to watch on my phone and I have proof that I payed and that it ends next month.

About that...

Short answer: It says I'm not subscribed but I am.

I used the free trial when it came out (I've only seen the first episode of mando and I feel really left out lol) and I put off actually buying it until I could get a gift card because I dont like to use my credit card online. So last week I got one and bought it on my phone through google play and everything worked out like normal.

So the other day I tried to watch it and it gave me an error message. It kept doing this for a few days until just now when I tried it went away and actually let's me watch.

But I'd rather watch on my tv so when I try to sign in it says I'm not subscribed. I went on the app through my phone and went to account settings and it also says I'm not subscribed, yet I'm able to watch on my phone and I have proof that I payed and that it ends next month.
You’ll likely have to go through Disney+ support.

You’ll likely have to go through Disney+ support.
I contacted them and they say that its showing that the card had no balance. I think when the first trial expired it tried to charge a visa gift card I have on file that has no money on it. I changed it to the Googleplay gift card and it took the $7 but the customer service person said it never charged me and that I have to contact google.

That ending... I need to know what happens! UGH and there is only one episode left this season! UGHHHHHH!

lol
Ahhh, right?!?
DH just looked at me last night when it ended with his hands up like, "That's it?"
Watched it with our son, DIL and a grandchild or two, and we all had the same reaction. Now I'm so worried that they'll leave us with a horrible cliffhanger ending to Season 1 and we'll have to wait for Season 2! When is that supposed to begin?!

Wait....there IS another episode? Thank God because I was going to need medication if that was the last episode!

The finale is being treated as a two-parter - but yes, it will be out next week, I think on Friday unless they are going to drop it early again but I don't think so.

The finale is being treated as a two-parter - but yes, it will be out next week, I think on Friday unless they are going to drop it early again but I don't think so.
I don't believe so. This week was due to TRoS being on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter