• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mandalorian dethrones stranger things for in demand original programming for a streaming service. Stranger things was at top of the leaderboard for 21 straight weeks.

Last edited:

Update reported last night that I didn’t have the continue watching. This morning it’s on there for all my devices.

Last edited:

The thing I notice is that unlike Netflix or Hulu, the app makes you choose the next episode you want to watch as opposed to automatically knowing which ones you've already seen. Does that make sense? So if we click 'play' on The Mandalorian main page, we get credits from previous ep instead of it jumping to newest episode.

Disney plus has been averaging 25.6 million Viewing sessions per day for the last week. Reported by New York post and the street.

Disney plus has been averaging 25.6 million Viewing sessions per day for the last week. Reported by New York post and the street.
I wonder if they can sustain that level of viewership. I'm sure there is a big rush right now with people enjoying all the content. But once they've had it for a while I expect things will taper off.

The New York Post story almost mentions that an estimated 1 million new subscribers a DAY. Wow, so much for the opening glitches being a deterrent. A marketing professor once told me that if you have a good product, you can over come a lot of issues/problems.
Wow!!! And, I can't help but wonder how many people are holding off to purchase this as Christmas gifts? I know a few who are.

The thing I notice is that unlike Netflix or Hulu, the app makes you choose the next episode you want to watch as opposed to automatically knowing which ones you've already seen. Does that make sense? So if we click 'play' on The Mandalorian main page, we get credits from previous ep instead of it jumping to newest episode.
I noticed last night, if you go to the Continue Watching section, at least, it picked the next episode automatically and juts started playing it rather than taking me to the show page (for us it was episode 3 of the Jeff Goldblum show).

I am headed to WDW next week, my 2 eight year old grand kids (1 boy and 1 girl) asked for only one thing-they both want a Baby Yoda. Ya think Disney is on to another real hot item!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter