• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just watching the Lava Pixar short on my smart tv and decided my son would like it and I would watch it with him later. When I stopped the show, I was taken to a screen that gives me the option to “resume” or “restart” the show. I don’t see it on the app on my iPad, but I know this is a feature that many wanted. Hopefully it is in the works for more platforms!

I watched Snow White the other day and can't help wondering who's in charge of her kingdom at the end of the movie. The Queen is dead and Snow White goes off with the prince to HIS kingdom. I wonder how long it was before the peasants noticed nobody was running things any more...
I’ll also add Snow White is a complete idiot. She I warned not trust strangers and the animals also are doing their best to warn her but she still takes a bite of that apple

Just watched 3rd Episode of Mandolorian and Imagineering. SO good. Did I mention I NEED a baby Yoda?!!! SOOO ADORABLE!!!!!! 🥰

Disney still hasn't fixed the Dolby Atmos sound issue.

All other features working good for me.

Really enjoying The Mandolorian so far.

Definitely. I am so excited for next week with AK and DCA. I’m so glad they got Michael Eisner to be part of this show.
Shouldn’t disneysea be apart if next week also that’s the one I’m excited for.

Last edited:

Mickey Mouse called Pluto a dumb mutt in Pluto’s Christmas tree. It did give a warning in the details.

Gina Carano said that some of the men wasn’t ready for the fight scenes in mandalorian . She is a mixed martial artist so we know she was ready.

Last edited:
I’ve been having to try to sniffle quietly if I watch it while the kiddo has gone to bed. I’m also loving the Jeff Goldblum series.

I’m honestly mostly quoting you because I adore your current profile picture :rolleyes1

Totally ok! I get it! I adore him!!!!! 🥰

Can someone teach me how to make that little spoiler button?! I am watching the making of Star Wars documentary, and this is probably old news to most people here, but I just learned a FUN FACT that has BLOWN MY MIND. I want to share!

Can someone teach me how to make that little spoiler button?! I am watching the making of Star Wars documentary, and this is probably old news to most people here, but I just learned a FUN FACT that has BLOWN MY MIND. I want to share!

In the little "command" boxes in the reply area, find the one that is labeled "insert" that looks like ... click on it and it will have a drop down list, pick "spoiler." If you just want the spoiler button to show, click continue, and then type your spoiler between the spoiler commands that will appear in the reply box.

In the little "command" boxes in the reply area, find the one that is labeled "insert" that looks like ... click on it and it will have a drop down list, pick "spoiler." If you just want the spoiler button to show, click continue, and then type your spoiler between the spoiler commands that will appear in the reply box.
Yay! Thank you! Okay here goes. DH and I are watching Empire of Dreams: The Story of the Star Wars Trilogy because he loves Star Wars and I love documentaries, so it was a good fit. We're near to the end, and I just learned that

Warwick Davis played Wicket when he was an 11-year-old boy! As a Potterhead at heart, I love Warwick Davis and got all the warm fuzzies when he came on the screen and talked about how excited his boyhood self was to work on Star Wars. It's such a wonderful union of nerddoms 😂

Not spoilery: I'm really enjoying this documentary, and it has actually kinda made me interested in watching the Star Wars movies, which is something I never thought I'd say. I have to decide when, exactly, to let DH know about my newfound interest, as I'm pretty sure he's going to go all fanboy on me and want to watch all 8 movies right then and there before I change my mind. Highly recommend the documentary to anyone who hasn't seen it and likes makings-of.

Not spoilery: I'm really enjoying this documentary, and it has actually kinda made me interested in watching the Star Wars movies, which is something I never thought I'd say. I have to decide when, exactly, to let DH know about my newfound interest, as I'm pretty sure he's going to go all fanboy on me and want to watch all 8 movies right then and there before I change my mind. Highly recommend the documentary to anyone who hasn't seen it and likes makings-of.

Star Wars nerd: um, you mean the 10 movies plus the full series of Clone Wars and Rebels

Well, we could watch them in Machete order so we can skip episode I to save some time I suppose

Star Wars nerd: um, you mean the 10 movies plus the full series of Clone Wars and Rebels

Well, we could watch them in Machete order so we can skip episode I to save some time I suppose
:rotfl2::rotfl2:Omg, it's such a commitment, lol. I actually have seen one film, I think it was #2 (with the poor baby Padawans). And I've already got tickets to see #9 with the family on Christmas Eve. So, I'm, like, a fifth of the way there! On the films anyway :)

Yay! Thank you! Okay here goes. DH and I are watching Empire of Dreams: The Story of the Star Wars Trilogy because he loves Star Wars and I love documentaries, so it was a good fit. We're near to the end, and I just learned that

Warwick Davis played Wicket when he was an 11-year-old boy! As a Potterhead at heart, I love Warwick Davis and got all the warm fuzzies when he came on the screen and talked about how excited his boyhood self was to work on Star Wars. It's such a wonderful union of nerddoms 😂

You guys, I was right. He wants to start with A New Hope tonight. And now he’s trying to work Battlestar Galactica into the deal somehow... I guess because it says “star” in the title??? I told him there’s no documentary for that one yet 😂

Hulu app coming soon to Comcast. Since Disney owns Hulu and Hulu coming to Comcast, maybe Disney plus will be coming someday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter