Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a way to choose 4K? Not seeing on my iPhone (no big deal, screen isn’t 4K anyways); the problem is I don’t see it on my Samsung TV app either. Everything says HD including SW movies which under “details” shows there are 4K versions. I have a fire stick 4K somewhere but don’t particularly want to use it on my main tv if I don’t have to do so.

Verizon website is giving me this message:
Access your Disney+ account
We noticed you haven't set up your Disney+ account yet. Before you can start streaming, you'll need to create an account through the Disney+ sign-up page. Make sure to use an email address that isn't linked to an active Disney+ account.

Changes may take up to 15 minutes to appear.

It was 12 hours ago that I set it up.:confused3

I'm also confused by the above bolded. How would I take advantage of adding the free year onto my current pre purchased plan if I didn't use the account that I already had?

In other news the app on the Xbox is working and streaming glitch free.

Am I the only one getting "Your Disney Account has been locked for your security" emails? I have got them everytime I have logged in. It should be noted I am not actually getting logged out.
My sister is locked out and for some reason it’s tied to her old MDE email which is her university one that’s been inactive for years🤷🏻‍♀️ Was able to see mandalorian and half of Noelle from my living rooms fire stick now to attempt to download to my bedrooms stick

In other news the app on the Xbox is working and streaming glitch free.
Lucky you, I can’t get the Xbox app to stream for more than 6 minutes until it starts endlessly buffering. I have to restart the stream every 6 minutes and can’t get Imagineering Story to start at all.

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned yet. I noticed the first episode of season three of the Simpsons is not on starts with episode 2. Episode 1 is the one with Michael Jackson in it. Can’t blame them for leaving that one off.

Don’t know if it’s been mentioned yet. I noticed the first episode of season three of the Simpsons is not on starts with episode 2. Episode 1 is the one with Michael Jackson in it. Can’t blame them for leaving that one off.
Not surprising as it hasn’t been on syndication either.

I just realized that your password for Disney+ and MDE are the same. I found this out because when I went to sign into my MDE (after changing my Disney+ password), it told me my password was incorrect. After changing both passwords several times, I finally connected the dots. Need more coffee... :)

WOW, thank you for posting this. I purposely changed my D23 password before logging into D+ so it wouldn't be the same as my MDE especially since the kids are using that login. There was probably a disclaimer message that I missed.

When I tried to login to MDE I got the password incorrect login fail and then saw your post. I get they want the same experience across platforms but WHY would MDE be incorporated into that (and yes, the answer is to gather as much info as possible).

Well, got it to work this evening and watched the Imagineering Story (absolutely loved - some great footage of the imagineers in the current attractions) and The Manderlorian (quite good - very good "feel" to it and has the right mix of action and humor)

Is there a way to choose 4K? Not seeing on my iPhone (no big deal, screen isn’t 4K anyways); the problem is I don’t see it on my Samsung TV app either. Everything says HD including SW movies which under “details” shows there are 4K versions. I have a fire stick 4K somewhere but don’t particularly want to use it on my main tv if I don’t have to do so.
I use my 4k stick on my main tv its a smart tv but we never use the smart part cause i hate tge samsung store, we watched Disney nature in awersome 4k.

We were expecting to be able to upgrade our Hulu to the bundle today. But apparently not compatible with our Samsung tv because it is from 2015 & needs to be 2016 or newer to work. Our tv is a 65 inch, 4 K smart tv with absolutely no issues, so we’re obviously not getting a new tv. We don’t have any gaming systems so can’t go thru that. Don’t really know anything about Firestick or Roku. Guess we’re gonna have to search for our our options & figure it out.

Forky Asks a Question is shorter than I expected but funny.

Pixar in real life is weird.

High School Musical: The Musical: The Series was not needed IMO and I grew up with the originals.

Encore was better than I expected.

Can you tell I haven't got much done today?

Are there episodes or seasons missing from some shows or is it just a glitch? (e.g. I’d like to see all the Evermoor episodes and they don’t even have a full season up. And yes, I know that’s a silly thing to want to watch. Lol)

streaming better from an iPad this evening. Lots of spinning when my daughter was trying to watch Star Wars resistance and Kim Possible earlier.

Forky Asks a Question is shorter than I expected but funny.

Pixar in real life is weird.

High School Musical: The Musical: The Series was not needed IMO and I grew up with the originals.

Encore was better than I expected.

Can you tell I haven't got much done today?
I'm finally watching the first episode of Imagineering Story. It's going to be time before I get to everything I want to watch.

Are there episodes or seasons missing from some shows or is it just a glitch? (e.g. I’d like to see all the Evermoor episodes and they don’t even have a full season up. And yes, I know that’s a silly thing to want to watch. Lol)

streaming better from an iPad this evening. Lots of spinning when my daughter was trying to watch Star Wars resistance and Kim Possible earlier.
From what I've gathered from Reddit, yes. And some TV shows the episodes are out of order.

I definitely believe stuff is missing. I seem to recall that Duck Tales (original one) didn't have Season 1.

Any idea how to get surround sound? I was watching in my browser and only getting 2 channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter