Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tower of Terror Experiencing Elevated Wait Times This Month Following Mechanical Issues

Tower of Terror has averaged a 54 minute posted wait time since the theme parks reopened last summer, and recent daily averages have been north of 90 minutes.

The elevated wait times are likely due to capacity issues as Disney works on mechanical issues within the attraction. Disney is able to keep the ride open, even if it isn’t running at full capacity at all times.

Is this from last year? The reason I ask is because I thought I saw a mickey pumpkin on a pole and those were replaced with the new pumpkins this year.

Strange. I don’t believe so - DPB posted it, so I can’t imagine they’d post an old video. 🤔

Is this from last year? The reason I ask is because I thought I saw a mickey pumpkin on a pole and those were replaced with the new pumpkins this year.

They had the old pumpkins up at MK for awhile (we saw them in early Sept) and then switched them all out about a month or so ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter