Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walt Disney World Resort Discounts for Visitors from Canada

Guests will be able to save up to $100 per night at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights January 2nd, 2022 through April 28th, 2022.

Guests will be able to save up to $20 per night at the following hotels:

• Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
  • Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
  • Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Guests will be able to save up to $40 per night at the following hotels:

• The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
  • Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites
  • Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside

Guests will be able to save up to $100 per night at the following hotels:

• Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
  • Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  • Disney’s Old Key West Resort
  • Disney’s Riviera Resort
  • Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
  • Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
The offer is there but sadly extremely limited availability. :(

Will you be able to park at GF to go see it and getting a treat?

So, all I can really say is it depends on the guard. Some guards will let you go in, and some will turn you away if you do not have a dining or resort reservation. Your best bet would be to take the monorail from either Magic Kingdom or the ticket and transportation center and head over that way. You will not be questioned or turned away. Enjoy it!

Disney World Theme Park Hours Extended During Thanksgiving Week

Magic Kingdom

• November 21, 23: Park hours extended 8am to 8pm (previously 9am to 8pm)
  • November 22, 24-27: Park hours extended 9am to 10pm (previously 9am to 9pm)

EPCOT

• November 21-27: Park hours extended 10am to 10pm (previously 11am to 10pm)

Disney’s Animal Kingdom

• November 21-27: Park hours extended 8am to 8pm (previously 8am to 7pm)

ILMxLAB and Meta Quest Team Up to Bring VR Experience to Downtown Disney

Meta Quest and ILMxLAB, Lucasfilm’s award-winning immersive entertainment studio, are presenting a special Quest 2 preview of Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy’s Edge coming to the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort, Nov. 21, 2021 – Jan. 5, 2022.

This preview version of ILMxLAB’s virtual reality experience expands the world of Batuu like never before! Once inside the Quest 2 headset, you’ll be immersed within sweeping 360 views of the Star Wars galaxy. The adventure takes place on the outskirts of Black Spire Outpost on the planet of Batuu, as depicted in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, the immersive epic lands at Disneyland Resort in California and Walt Disney World Resort in Florida.

They are being extremely strict with resort parking these days. It's recommended you park elsewhere and take Disney transportation to the resorts.

Yeah I know but for the house a lot of people will want to stop buy. Its such a painto monorail and such especially when planning it on the way home stop.

Disney World Theme Park Hours Extended During Thanksgiving Week

Magic Kingdom

• November 21, 23: Park hours extended 8am to 8pm (previously 9am to 8pm)
  • November 22, 24-27: Park hours extended 9am to 10pm (previously 9am to 9pm)

EPCOT

• November 21-27: Park hours extended 10am to 10pm (previously 11am to 10pm)

Disney’s Animal Kingdom

• November 21-27: Park hours extended 8am to 8pm (previously 8am to 7pm)

I know it's unlikely, but I'd love for them to extend these into the week after Thanksgiving.

Ok huge news today on 2 fronts, apologies upfront it's not WDW related ! But it is shortage related lol.
I wholly attribute the following to @mrsap Friday dancing making the magic happen! :D

a) I got confirmation and our replacement mattress will be FINALLY be delivered on MONDAY. Woot!! (It's from one of the wholesale sites that sell Disney and other hotel mattresses and we were trying really hard to match what's at GDT - it's been more than 2 months waiting for a replacement for the damaged ones originally delivered).
b) Trader Joe's had stocked cream cheese in my area so I was able to get one lol. If anyone's looking, check TJ's!

Very happy to read about the extended WDW hours for Thanksgiving week for those going then! Hopefully dates before and after get extended too :)

Ok huge news today on 2 fronts, apologies upfront it's not WDW related ! But it is shortage related lol.
I wholly attribute the following to @mrsap Friday dancing making the magic happen! :D

a) I got confirmation and our replacement mattress will be FINALLY be delivered on MONDAY. Woot!! (It's from one of the wholesale sites that sell Disney and other hotel mattresses and we were trying really hard to match what's at GDT - it's been more than 2 months waiting for a replacement for the damaged ones originally delivered).
b) Trader Joe's had stocked cream cheese in my area so I was able to get one lol. If anyone's looking, check TJ's!

Very happy to read about the extended WDW hours for Thanksgiving week for those going then! Hopefully dates before and after get extended too :)

FD0D3C63-3E88-4861-BD42-627755D34B84.gif

I posted this information the other day, but wanted to share the email I just received from Disney/DVC in case anyone missed it…

A2F5412F-4A2D-4971-93B2-C6AAF0BC1524.jpeg

Starting on January 1, 2022, Members will be able to access their Membership Card via the My Disney Experience app. Be sure to check back at that time for additional details as new physical cards will not be issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter