Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT
No joke, in VA I've seen three stores this week not completely bare shelves, but almost...crazy.

Apparently, there's also a foam shortage. We bought a bed back in June or July, was delivered end of August, and arrived damaged with several tears. We're still waiting for the replacement. So I Google'd it and it's a real thing. They said maybe by November 12 it'll be shipped. We'll see! LOL
Weird stuff. Pretty much anything with resin in it is an issue right now. I work for a manufacturer, and we can't get handles for guarding on our equipment because of the resin shortage.

Resin and foam shortages have been affecting the auto industry. So, their issues are not just with chip "shortages". My uncle was on the waiting list for the new Ford Bronco. It got pushed out a year due to lack of resin.

Disney to Live Stream Select Destination D23 Presentations

Select panels on Saturday, November 20, and Sunday, November 21, will be available for your enjoyment through our social media channels and D23.com. So be sure to save the dates and follow us on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, or right here on D23.com where you can see exactly what goes into making the magic of Disney stories, and more.

I hope they make these available afterward, at least to D23 members. I will be in the parks on those days.

This mentions the Electrical Water Pageant too. However, the link doesn't show a stop at MK. I wonder if they don't go by the boat docks there anymore. I must see this new version.

Disney to Live Stream Select Destination D23 Presentations

Select panels on Saturday, November 20, and Sunday, November 21, will be available for your enjoyment through our social media channels and D23.com. So be sure to save the dates and follow us on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, or right here on D23.com where you can see exactly what goes into making the magic of Disney stories, and more.

do we expect much to be announced at this event

like any new rides etc?

I wouldn't be surprised if this will be a story more focused on Maul as the leader of the Crimson Dawn crime syndicate ... teased at the end of the Han Solo movie.

The current 'in canon' comic series' have been filling in the gaps between Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi and starting a new story focusing on Qi'Ra (from Solo) and the Crimson Dawn. Disney tends to keep the comic book output targeted towards upcoming film/streaming plans.

The Acolyte D+ series is rumored to be focused on the end of the High Republic era which has been explored the past year or so in book and comic medium
Yes, it is rumored to be animated ala Clone Wars (Ray Park was too much of a wild card) with Sam Witwer voicing again and set in the time frame before and during Solo, centering on Crimson Dawn.

Walt Disney World Resort Discounts for Visitors from Canada

Guests will be able to save up to $100 per night at select Disney Resort hotels, valid for stays most nights January 2nd, 2022 through April 28th, 2022.

Guests will be able to save up to $20 per night at the following hotels:

• Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
  • Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
  • Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Guests will be able to save up to $40 per night at the following hotels:

• The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
  • Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites
  • Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
  • Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside

Guests will be able to save up to $100 per night at the following hotels:

• Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
  • Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
  • Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
  • Disney’s Old Key West Resort
  • Disney’s Riviera Resort
  • Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
  • Disney’s Yacht Club Resort

A waiting list or did he order one? I ordered a mustang end of April and got it in July.

He ordered one, but the car hadn't been released yet when he put in the order. So, it was sort of a waiting list. The Bronco is the hot thing right now, apparently; whereas, the Mustang has been around a while.

Good Morning Everyone!

I decided to call today Fancy Dance Friday, because that’s the dance mood I’m in. Ballet all day!! Although we got a lot of news this past week, we’re still (impatiently) waiting on so much more, so I thought I should take a different approach this week. The News Gods won’t know what the hell hit them. Let’s do this!

Ok. Like I said, think fancy. Ballet requires flexibility and well, that means I’ll need to stretch first.

E81BB182-4F09-4308-9F4A-7938AE012D29.gif

A7AF6A25-94E7-4669-AAAD-6D699D3CFF23.gif
Next, put on my leotard and psych myself up! New dance style, so I’m a bit nervous!!)

08222125-1AB7-4ABD-BC12-FE6651F08187.gif

Next, work on those beautifully elegant dance moves…

7C90C224-0B85-4DDC-BE9B-A94FA33D6983.gif

8511956E-DE99-4AE1-B92E-610CACBFA95A.gif

F9BAB141-1DEE-4602-ADA4-B48A9C0D61FA.gif

Ok, I’ll admit, this style of dance isn’t me… I need to do my own thing! I can’t disappoint!! I need to step it up!

590B6758-2194-43E2-8BBE-AC5719EB40F5.gif

The News Gods expect more from me and that’s exactly what I’m going to give them!! All out a— shaking!!

144F9F34-9366-4656-93BD-00AE2AB613CF.gif

EB70CDBB-DAB3-4806-96FE-891CDBBD86D4.gif

B8A828B0-B4DF-43F0-8D24-133F2FF825F6.gif

Here’s hoping to some great news next week!! We got this guys!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

4037E29A-8700-437F-B6E1-AC14BA2A0AE6.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter