Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anywhere to see and to make sure everyone is reserved together for park and dinner reservations?

Yes it’s a few steps to get there, haven’t found a faster way yet.

3192EB2A-7E1E-4A09-9C57-95AB9399544C.png

Select My Disney Genie Day or Tip Board Above

D12074C8-E21A-4BFA-BCEA-6731AC6C5231.jpeg

Under this tab go to my day and select change Day and select the date for your park reservation. It should show which park and that you have reservations.

0525BDAF-DCEB-4082-8E26-BABDBDA6B544.jpeg

Where it says you are good to go you can hit the … to the right and tap Get Details to see who is in your party for the reservation.

ETA: If you are looking to find your entire plans for all of your trip you can use the search function of the app and search for “View My Plans”

Last edited:

I like the Dining Side of the Tip Board. Shows if any of the table service locations may have times available, and the next available mobile order window for all of the Quick Service Restaurants that utilize mobile ordering.

View attachment 614523
That's a much needed improvement. I hope that's where they focus a lot of effort, into helping determine what is currently available around the park.

Looks like the iOS version of the MDE app updated overnight with v7.0 released. I didn't update yet, but the folks using G+ will need to update which is now showing 400+ MB. Don't know how large the app is after installing, but that is almost double the 200MB I see on my current version of MDE ... if the app did double with the Genie updates hopefully it's doesn't become an even more unruly beast of an app with power and CPU usage :scared:

Oh FFS, there's TAX too!!? As someone who experiences the nickel and diming of the medical field weekly from DD's appointments I don't want to have the same feeling on vacation. The travel and leisure industry need to wake up with these parking, resort, etc. fees. Just tell me the whole cost up front so I can make a decision, don't try and small print me at the check-out. If the entirety of Europe can do it so can Disney.

Yes it’s a few steps to get there, haven’t found a faster way yet.

View attachment 614524

Select My Disney Genie Day or Tip Board Above

View attachment 614525

Under this tab go to my day and select change Day and select the date for your park reservation. It should show which park and that you have reservations.

View attachment 614527

Where it says you are good to go you can hit the … to the right and tap Get Details to see who is in your party for the reservation.

ETA: If you are looking to find your entire plans for all of your trip you can use the search function of the app and search for “View My Plans”
Cheers. Used the my plans way.

I'm going to refrain from being snarky all day, but I do think it's funny that in the confirmation of the LL it says that it's, "a benefit included with Disney Genie + Service."

Isn't it exactly what Genie + is???? Genie is all the other non paid for stuff. Genie + is the paid for part that is only the procuring of renamed FP. Right? I'll be your editor, Disney. Give me a call.

Last edited:
I'm going to refrain from being snarky all day, but I do think it's funny that in the confirmation of the LL it says that it's, "a benefit included with Disney Genie + Service."

Isn't it exactly what Genie + is???? Genie is all the other non paid for stuff. Genie + is the paid for part that is only the procuring of renamed FP. Right? I'll be your editor, Disney. Give me a call.
I believe you also get those photo lenses with Genie+? But you are right. Nobody is buying it for those.

So, uh...did they give you the option to not update yet, while removing crucial functions from the old version?

I didn't update yet because I just wanted to make a reservation really quick and didn't have time to sit and wait for the download, but now the booking page doesn't exist when I try to access it.

Am I just being stupid? Is there a button to upgrade somewhere I'm missing?

So, uh...did they give you the option to not update yet, while removing crucial functions from the old version?

I didn't update yet because I just wanted to make a reservation really quick and didn't have time to sit and wait for the download, but now the booking page doesn't exist when I try to access it.

Am I just being stupid? Is there a button to upgrade somewhere I'm missing?

When I opened my app this morning, it was not yet updated, and gave me a prompt to update. It was super quick. Did you open the app? If the app doesn’t give you the update option, go to your App Store. You should be able to update from there. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter