Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m hoping that they make park hopping anytime again. I hope it doesn’t stay this way.
Same!
I'd be happy if they at least were to back it up to noon at this point. Exclude Epcot if they must because of the VQ, it's not like it looks like they have plans to open that park back to normal earlier hours anyway.

Does anyone know any good reason I'm missing or just not considering why WDW can't open hopping up with the other parks at this point? I just don't get it, it's not about social distancing anymore, etc. :confused3

We start the week with positive news from Disneyland Paris!

- The new Christmas Parade "Mickey and his Sparkling Christmas Parade" will be shown during the Christmas season! And there is a daytime and nighttime version! :D As of 13 November 2021
- The firework show "Illuminations" will be back as of 21 December 2021
- The daytime parade "Stars on Parade" will be back as of 10 January 2021

246420560_1756889767834381_143234271299453596_n.jpg

They have also released a video now and it looks amazing! So excited!
Glad I booked a trip, especially after in July I was a bit let down by the 2nd reopening. They seemed to be working on the auto-pilot. But apparently the energy was put to good use! 😀

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter