Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Candlelight Processional Dining Packages Have Been Announced

Each guest will choose from 4 unique eateries at EPCOT offering Candlelight Processional Dining Packages for lunch or dinner. Tax and gratuity not included. Each package includes:

• An appetizer, entrée and dessert or one (1) full buffet (where applicable), along with a non-alcoholic beverage
  • One (1) guaranteed seat per person to the Candlelight Processional held on the same day

View attachment 613310
Does this mean there will be available seating for these restaurants when the dining packages go in sale? I tried to make Rose & Crown reservations when my ADR window opened last week but nothing was available. Seems like in 2012 I ate at Chefs de France and may have had made my lunch reservation before I ever bought my dining package.

A Disney Princess Concert is Coming to Disney Springs

Disney Princess — The Concert is coming to Disney Springs on November 8th, and will feature performances by Susan Egan (Megara in Hercules), Courtney Reed (Jasmine in Broadway’s Aladdin), Anneliese van der Pol(Belle in Broadway’s Beauty and the Beast), and Syndee Winters (Nala in Broadway’s The Lion King).

The concert starts at 11AM at Pandora at Disney Springs. The virtual queue will start at 9:15AMon a first-come-first-serve basis.

A Disney Princess Concert is Coming to Disney Springs

Disney Princess — The Concert is coming to Disney Springs on November 8th, and will feature performances by Susan Egan (Megara in Hercules), Courtney Reed (Jasmine in Broadway’s Aladdin), Anneliese van der Pol(Belle in Broadway’s Beauty and the Beast), and Syndee Winters (Nala in Broadway’s The Lion King).

The concert starts at 11AM at Pandora at Disney Springs. The virtual queue will start at 9:15AMon a first-come-first-serve basis.

My sister was friends with Syndee (she was Cindy then) when they were younger. She is such a talent.

Yay! I haven’t looked lately - I had been trying to add an extra day to the front end, but that ended up not working out, so I hadn’t been stalking. That’s good to know!
It could also be that it didn’t show up because you were looking for one night. There’s an article a few pages back saying they won’t be allowing any one night bookings through the rest of the year or something.

It could also be that it didn’t show up because you were looking for one night. There’s an article a few pages back saying they won’t be allowing any one night bookings through the rest of the year or something.
At first I was looking for one, but then I was looking for 8-14
At first I was looking for one, but then I started checking for 8-14 so I could cancel my res and pick up a new one - when I tried to modify, it would show me even less than when I looked for a new trip.

At first I was looking for one, but then I was looking for 8-14

At first I was looking for one, but then I started checking for 8-14 so I could cancel my res and pick up a new one - when I tried to modify, it would show me even less than when I looked for a new trip.
Gotcha. This last quarter of the year has definitely been a disaster to book anything.

This makes me nervous about my early December trip, most of my days TP has listed as 3s and 4s, and I'm hoping they stay that way, or go lower.
Well, I spoke too soon. Just received an update from TP. They’ve increased estimates for everyday of my trip. HS is now a 6 for every single day, and MK is 5 on few days and a 7 on the 14th. I guess nature is healing. I just wish it could have waited until I was on the plane home.

Well, I spoke too soon. Just received an update from TP. They’ve increased estimates for everyday of my trip. HS is now a 6 for every single day, and MK is 5 on few days and a 7 on the 14th. I guess nature is healing. I just wish it could have waited until I was on the plane home.
That's messed up! My dates have all gone back to what they were and in some cases higher. I wonder why TP lowered the projections so drastically, just to bump them back up two weeks later?

this just happened for us in early November. MK went from a 4 to a 7!! Everything else went up as well and of course too late to change now with ADRs. Packing patience and a prayer!!

That's messed up! My dates have all gone back to what they were and in some cases higher. I wonder why TP lowered the projections so drastically, just to bump them back up two weeks later?

Sometimes they have a glitch when doing a big adjustment on crowd levels. They usually have an article explaining the changes. I have seen this happen before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter