• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Thursday! Mickey Mouse Greetings | Graphics99.com | Happy thursday,  Mickey mouse, Thursday greetings
Pin by María de Lourdes Soldevilla on Mentéseim [Video] | Funny, Quotes,  Good afternoon

I'd be interested to hear if you succeed. We're not going until April so it's anybody's guess by that point. If I can't order at Primo Piatto I guess we'll just have to go to Topolino's LOL!
I would highly recommend Bar Riva on the bottom floor out by the kids splash area. They have a nice little menu and it is indoor/outdoor with heat and air. Nice place to spend a few hours.

I tried searching for this and I apologize if this is the wrong forum but the folks here are usually the most helpful. Is there a timeline on when the Epcot construction will be completed?

I tried searching for this and I apologize if this is the wrong forum but the folks here are usually the most helpful. Is there a timeline on when the Epcot construction will be completed?
The short answer is no.

There are so many different "construction" projects at EP. Harmonious and Remy's Ratatouille will be open on or about October 1st. The GOTG attraction will hopefully open in 2022. Interestingly, I haven't seen or heard anything concrete about the new Play pavilion area. It was supposed to open this year. I don't have a clue when it will be ready for the public. Probably not until late 2022 or 2023?

SE is rumored to go down for a lengthy rehab and no closure date was given (the first closure date was in 2020 but WDW/COVID shut downs appear to have changed those plans). I wouldn't be surprised if the entire ride system needs to be replaced as it is 40 years old already so I wouldn't be surprised in the least if it was closed for 18 months. Just spit balling.

The World Celebration area needs a lot of work still and is scheduled to be opened in phases. It is a major construction zone as the refurbishment of the Innovations building is being completed. WDW said this summer that the new gift shop, club cool, and coffee joint (?) will open. No firm date was given. I could be mistaken. There are open space areas that aren't close to being finished like Dreamer's point and the Moana inspired walking path. If you want to see all of these things completed, including SE being back up and running, then I would suggest Summer 2023.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter