Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney is going to add a park reservation for EPCOT to your MDE before your preview date. We plan to go to HS the morning of our preview (which is in the afternoon). I may call next week to ask about this, since we already have a park reservation for HS in MDE for our Remy preview date, and I don't want that to cause any kind of issue since they will be adding an EPCOT park reservation for that date, too. I will post what I find out.
A follow-up in case anyone was wondering about this, with a disclaimer that you never know for sure:

I called about this today, and the CM reached out to the escalation team to confirm her thoughts. They said if you currently have a park reservation for a park other than EPCOT on your Remy preview day, that should not be a problem. The addition of the EPCOT reservation to your MDE account by Disney for the Remy preview should not impact any other park reservation you have in MDE for that date. She did recommend printing out the Remy preview e-mail confirmation. I also did a screenshot of MDE showing our other park reservation for that date, just in case it disappears when they add the one for EPCOT.

Does anyone know how long Primo Piatto has been mobile order only to guests staying there? It's understandable for the MK resorts but I can't find anything.
It’s a Skyliner resort. They are pretty strict about any of the resorts that can give you easier access to the parks. It’s not new.

Does anyone know how long Primo Piatto has been mobile order only to guests staying there? It's understandable for the MK resorts but I can't find anything.

Basically, most of the resorts are pushing the mobile order instead of ordering with a CM since reopening. I noticed the signs at a number of resorts when I was at WDW at the end of June. I did stay at Riviera at the end of June and usually the individuals that were ordering at the register with a CM had an allergy or no smartphone.

Basically, most of the resorts are pushing the mobile order instead of ordering with a CM since reopening. I noticed the signs at a number of resorts when I was at WDW at the end of June. I did stay at Riviera at the end of June and usually the individuals that were ordering at the register with a CM had an allergy or no smartphone.

I don’t think they were referring to mobile order only but to the new pop up that says it is only available to Riviera resort guests now. Definitely new as it was still available to anyone to mobile order when we were there in April.4C074863-245F-4A65-8699-8C7C06500A4A.jpeg

It wasn't like that when I mobile ordered in May, while staying at Pop. But I noticed last week it did come up with that message when I was looking at the menu from home, so I assume the change was recent. Just more deluxe resort snobbery I guess. Yacht, Beach, and BWI don't have QS that anyone wants to eat at, so they don't need restrictions there, and I guess WL and AKL are too far off the beaten path for anyone to care.

It wasn't like that when I mobile ordered in May, while staying at Pop. But I noticed last week it did come up with that message when I was looking at the menu from home, so I assume the change was recent. Just more deluxe resort snobbery I guess. Yacht, Beach, and BWI don't have QS that anyone wants to eat at, so they don't need restrictions there, and I guess WL and AKL are too far off the beaten path for anyone to care.
It’s because people were making orders at Primo to get access to the Epcot branch of the Skyliner before Epcot was open. I’ve known a few people who have walked over from CBR and eaten there.

Last edited:
It’s because people were making orders at Primo to get access to the Epcot branch of the Skyliner before Epcot was open. I’ve known a few people who have walked over from CBR and eaten there.
Wait...you mean to say, if we want to do a skyliner food hop and eat at Primo Piatto, we can't do that? I have my skyliner food hop day all planned out...

I don’t think they were referring to mobile order only but to the new pop up that says it is only available to Riviera resort guests now. Definitely new as it was still available to anyone to mobile order when we were there in April.View attachment 596475
Yes this is what I was referring to! I just thought it was odd considering how the boardwalk hotels don’t have it. And I noticed they finally included allergy mobile order so it’s not like I could use that as a reason to order in person. It’s a shame!

We are planning on taking the skyliner there but it makes it seem like we can't order the food once we get there.
Yeah I'm not sure. Personally we plan on visiting Riviera in Sept and will try to order. If you have the time it may be worth trying, and as a back up plan maybe one of the lounges instead.

Yeah I'm not sure. Personally we plan on visiting Riviera in Sept and will try to order. If you have the time it may be worth trying, and as a back up plan maybe one of the lounges instead.
I'd be interested to hear if you succeed. We're not going until April so it's anybody's guess by that point. If I can't order at Primo Piatto I guess we'll just have to go to Topolino's LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter