Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE on the New Transportation Service that Will Replace Disney’s Magical Express

“Previously, Mears’ website noted that guests would be able to make their reservations through Mears Connect starting in May of 2021. The Mears website has since changed, however. It now notes that you’ll be able to make your reservation through Mears Connect starting “summer 2021” and says that it will be “accepting reservations soon.”

If your still taking some dance requests...

We need opening dates for the remaining resorts. Idc when- the suspense is killing me! I need a beignet from port orleans- it’s been 92 years... (ok wrong company, but 14 months is a long time!)

I know it’s not Disney related, but I’m sharing because it’s been officially confirmed by Universal:

Updated Safety Guidelines
In accordance with CDC guidelines, face coverings are no longer required for fully vaccinated guests, indoors or outdoors. While we do not require proof of vaccination, we do expect those who are not fully vaccinated to wear face coverings while indoors. We encourage all guests to keep a safe distance between travel parties, and we remain focused on maintaining the highest cleanliness and sanitization standards.

https://www.universalorlando.com/web/en/us/plan-your-visit/safety-faqs

I do think this is the way they are getting rid of mask requirements softly, they know this removes masks for all at the parks, just worded this way to ease people that are concerned into it.

Did we get the very cute movie from Disneyland Paris already?

Cast members can leave message in Disneyland Paris Castle
Cast members can write a message what the castle means to them, to the guests. These will be collected in a chest and this one will be hidden in one of the towers before they are placed back on the castle during the refurbishment.

Disneyland Paris starts limit on reservations for AP holders.
After all the backlash DLP got for giving AP holders unlimited days to reserve, they have now set a limit of 3 days at a time. People will get till the 3rd of June to make a decision. After that DLP will cancel the reservations except the first three made.

Big news today. Universal released the official POV of Velocicoaster.

I'm so nervous to let my son ride this. Completely irrational mom anxiety but wow look at those seatbelts- no shoulder restraints! I'll be hyperventilating until he's off. :rotfl2: And yeah, my kid is mellow enough to ride stuff like this alone without blinking an eye!

We’re a family of five and rode the sky liner several times yesterday and never asked to share a cabin.

buses still have dividers and assigned seats.

RotR asked a single rider if she minded sharing with my daughter and me today. That’s been our only instance of sharing with another group.

I don’t know what chairs looked like pre voiced at SAB but they were definitely sorted into little groups of two to four on Wednesday.

the lava pool at the Poly also has them the same way and today at 2pm was no where close to being full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter