Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABD Modifies Payment & Cancellation Policy for Select 2022 Adventures

For 2022 Adventure Season trips currently booked through March 31, 2023, Adventures by Disney is temporarily extending final payment until 65 days prior to the start of the trip. This means that folks who have not yet reached their final payment due date can wait until up to 65 days prior to their Adventures by Disney trip to pay for their vacation.

In addition, ABD is temporarily relaxing its Adventure cancellation fee schedule for currently booked trips departing on or before March 31, 2023

“We are excited for the Disneyland After Dark events in 2022! Those who purchased tickets for 2020 Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite or Villains Nite, call Guest Information Ticket Sales at (714) 300-7807 by Jan 8 to exchange your tickets or learn about other options!”

Disneyland Resort Twitter

Please tell me what I’m seeing in the photo you posted. It looks like the Contemporary is engulfed in smoke.

The photo was posted just past midnight, after the Fantasy in the Sky NYE fireworks show. The smoke above the Seven Seas Lagoon likely comes from the firing positions located on some « islands » and used during this 360 extravaganza.

I also watched the final minutes of the party in front of the castle, on ResortTV1. The ultimate song played by the DJ was Happily Ever After. What a bold (and fantastic) choice! It caused a very enthusiastic reaction from the crowd!

Please tell me what I’m seeing in the photo you posted. It looks like the Contemporary is engulfed in smoke.

Yes sorry that does look scary. I was walking and posting but my firework shot failed.

Edited.

Last edited:
Tree of Life Awakenings isn’t showing times after tomorrow— anyone know if they actually plan to stop or the new times were never loaded?

Bay Lake Tower Guests Can Get an EXCLUSIVE View of Magic Kingdom’s Fireworks For a Limited Time!

Top of the World Lounge will start allowing guests up to the viewing area at the top of Bay Lake Tower for the 6:30PM show of Disney Enchantment. Note that at this time, the Lounge is being reserved only for Disney Vacation Club Members who are staying at Bay Lake Tower.

Also, capacity will be limited to a total of 499 Members allowed inside at a single time. Admission will be on a rolling basis throughout the evening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter