Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2023 Edition

I've been on it a few times where the lasers and both Kylos are in B mode. Also I haven't seen those cannons work since I rode it for the first time. This is WDW, unsure about Disneyland.
I’m not sure about certain effects but last time I was at DL The whole ride was down constantly. I never even got to ride it

There is nothing below. See my additional shot.
That is quite weird. I've tried it from multiple computers and mobile devices and all show it listed for Nov 12. Maybe you are showing a cached version from before it was updated? Try Ctrl-F5 in a browser to force reload. If that doesn't work, I got nothing.

That is quite weird. I've tried it from multiple computers and mobile devices and all show it listed for Nov 12. Maybe you are showing a cached version from before it was updated? Try Ctrl-F5 in a browser to force reload. If that doesn't work, I got nothing.
FWIW, I also have seen it listed for 11/12 at 11a and 2p for some time, including this morning...

STARting November 22nd, Spaceship Earth will illuminate the EPCOT sky with special colors & lights featuring the brand-new song, "I'm a Star," now available from #Wish - in theaters November 22nd!

That’s nice, but I hope the 100th Anniv show will still be playing. I’m there the second week of December and was really looking forward to seeing that.

Or Fresca... that's a Coke product, for heaven's sake...!!!

Do they still sell Fresca in the US? I thought it was only outside the US. I think I have seen it in Europe or South America. Haven't had Fresca since I was a kid. Can't get rid of that artificial sweetener taste in my mouth :rotfl2:
I totally grew up with Fresca over at my dad's house but I did have it as an adult too. It always had such a bite too it of the citrus pops and def. one you can't forget :laughing:

In Orlando news, the new Universal Stella Nova Resort's website has leaked online with an opening date in January 21, 2025 (one of the two located across the street from Epic Universe). Epic Universe is slated to open later in 2025
Alicia Stella on Twitter
View attachment 808566

View attachment 808568
I know it's speculated that either this was leaked accidentally or is a dummy date but still super exciting.

Honestly I can't remember did they announce what level the hotels would be at?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter