Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2023 Edition

Which shows you why Disney+ is a problem for Disney's theatrical releases. I bet Haunted Mansion is going to get a lot of views when it comes out in October.
Which is why I’ve been of the mindset Disney has been content to kind of get whatever they can recoup from the Box Office before sending it to D+.

Sure to be a sticking point in the Strike Negotiations

I think that's the only way to do it, though I don't see why they would need to swap the loadint and unloading areas - they are both right there. They would just have to change the side for loading. The only other option would be to make the entire inside of the pyramid the queue - I don't see that working. The ride would no doubt be popular!
With the increased crowds Coco would bring not changing would mean the two lines criss-crossing each other. I just think it would be easier to adjust the loading dock so those leaving are not heading back in to the area would the inside queue would likely be sitting.

The queue inside the pyramid would really destroy the whole ambiance in there and eliminate the market.

With the increased crowds Coco would bring not changing would mean the two lines criss-crossing each other. I just think it would be easier to adjust the loading dock so those leaving are not heading back in to the area would the inside queue would likely be sitting.

The queue inside the pyramid would really destroy the whole ambiance in there and eliminate the market.

Oh, I think I see what you mean, you would enter the building at the unloading area, but then how could the full boats unload after that point? I would think you just enter on the opposite side of the current load area then exit into the pyramid. Really they could be the same location.

I do agree though that any Coco themed ride will be popular but that it would be unwise to gut the pyramid for the queue.

I think that's the only way to do it, though I don't see why they would need to swap the loading and unloading areas - they are both right there. They would just have to change the side for loading. The only other option would be to make the entire inside of the pyramid the queue - I don't see that working. The ride would no doubt be popular!
They could create a queue that enters from main walkway to the left of the building to queue that you will load in the exit area .... then exit in the entrance area right into the marketplace.

View attachment 792929
What about just doing a VQ only? At least until it the novelty wore off. Could have a VQ holding line on the south side of the building, then let them into the pyramid in small bursts, but that would require some kind of transfer mechanism so people couldn’t skip the holding area. The north side of the building has a lot of CM traffic, and custodial offices are there.

Saw the Moana area today and while I like introduction of the.kinetic movement of water that can be seen passing. The whole area is wrong for Epcot. It looks like something that should be in Animal Kingdom or even Typhoon Lagoon. It is aesthetically out of place. ImO.

Saw the Moana area today and while I like introduction of the.kinetic movement of water that can be seen passing. The whole area is wrong for Epcot. It looks like something that should be in Animal Kingdom or even Typhoon Lagoon. It is aesthetically out of place. ImO.
Maybe after everything is open and all walls are down it will seem to fit in better.

The Avengers Campus attraction planned for Disneyland Resort will feature "physical worlds" that will be brought to life "with a blend of large-scale built environments and immersive media," according to a new Instagram post by Walt Disney’s Imagineering.

Disney previously revealed the ride vehicle is inspired by Tony Stark’s time suits, Xandarian jump points, and Wakandan technology to transport heroes to remote worlds in a matter of moments. It combines portal technology and flight capabilities to maneuver through the skies.

Scott Gustin

Wow, I thought was so good when I saw it Saturday night. I also thought that it was clever for the exit to lead guests right to the Seas area. And it's edutainment.

This whole part of the park will have lots of trees, btw.

Something that cannot be done with the current Animal Kingdom hours situation.
Animal Kingdom might have worked because of the conservation theme, but without any animals I still would feel like something's missing.

And yeah, I was wondering if Journey of Water would be as good in the day. We thought it was so much fun and didn't think it out of place at EPCOT. I honestly got emotional but I think it's just because Moana is one of my favorite movies.

The Avengers Campus attraction planned for Disneyland Resort will feature "physical worlds" that will be brought to life "with a blend of large-scale built environments and immersive media," according to a new Instagram post by Walt Disney’s Imagineering.

Disney previously revealed the ride vehicle is inspired by Tony Stark’s time suits, Xandarian jump points, and Wakandan technology to transport heroes to remote worlds in a matter of moments. It combines portal technology and flight capabilities to maneuver through the skies.

Scott Gustin
Sounds like something that will make me sick but will probably be fantastic.

Scott Gustin
Am I being hopeful or does this sound similar to the Guardians roller coaster in WDW? Maybe a mix between that one and RoTR??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter