Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2023 Edition

I'm not sure what the point of these wonderfully innovative new rides are if half of it goes down frequently, and other parts don't work a lot of the time. Sorry, but it's a bad look for Disney, this ride isn't that old.
I'll take the more complicated, advanced rides any day even if it means some/all of the ride may be down at times. Part of what keeps me going back to Disney is them pushing the envelope and trying new things.

Our local amusement park, which I could go to for probably far less than 5% of the cost of a Disney trip, has not been worth a visit for us in about 6 years. It's a great amusement park with thousands of guests each day, just doesn't interest us. Disney we can't get enough of as there is something new each time we visit!!

They can get more maintenance people if Disney paid them more IMO. At least in Disneyland, they pay the lowest for mechanics and engineers. More rides really need that lengthy refurb Indiana Jones just received (not just in DL, but in WDW too.)
My current job would closely relate to Disney Attraction Maintenance Techs. I make 4x what those poor people make at DL and WDW (almost 3x what their manager makes) with a way better schedule and better benefits and don’t have to supervise people which is hell in todays world. It’s a shame because I would give it up if Disney could compete with the real world.

Good Morning!

baby-yoda-sleep-baby-yoda-tired.gif

The teacup portion doesn't really make a lot of sense for Mary Poppins. Yes, I get she's English and likes tea. Something that takes you around the room on carousel horses would've been more interesting and fit with both movies. They could've done something similar to Luigi's Tires in Disney California Adventure where it's a choreographed to music from the movies.

TRON Lightcycle Run Operating Hours Extended for Soft Opening at Magic Kingdom

As Disney continues to hold soft opening previews for TRON Lightcycle Run at Magic Kingdom, they are increasing the operating hours of the attraction today. Previously, the ride was open from 9am to 6pm, but Disney is pushing the closing time back to 7:30pm today. This means that more guests will be able to ride and experience the attraction today, but it isn’t quite long enough to experience the ride at night as sunset is scheduled for 7:39pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter