Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2023 Edition

Since we are coming up on a new year I figured I would let you all know that I will not be continuing with regular posting of the blogs/media outlets, etc after the end of the year, and will not be creating the thread for any 2024 updates.

I thank you all for being a part of the fun, and wish you all the best in the New Year!
It is a sad day. This thread is what keeps me coming back to the boards.

I haven’t been keeping up because I didn’t think I was going anytime soon. But now that might change. So, with the park reservations removed, is it just like it used to be? You just decide which park day of for regular tickets?

I haven’t been keeping up because I didn’t think I was going anytime soon. But now that might change. So, with the park reservations removed, is it just like it used to be? You just decide which park day of for regular tickets?

Yes, if you buy normal tickets you do not have to make a park reservation. You can also park hop at any time.

Park Reservations still exists for annual passes and possible some other ticket types.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter