• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's what I was thinking, it makes more sense to have an extra path from the front of the park to that side of the park, instead of having to loop through the gap between Connections and Celbrations, then heading back again to Cosmic Rewind

It does - maybe it's only temporary. The other side of Epcot seems to have that 'short cut'. We have no clue. Is anyone here a close, personal friend of Chapek that can confirm? :)

Last edited:

It does - maybe it's only temporary. The other side of Epcot seems to have that 'short cut'. We have no clue. Is anyone here a close, personal friend of Chapek that can confirm? :)
I hope so! It feels like these walls are never going to come down lol

Booked our park reservations the other day and on a whim decided not to book one for Epcot this trip. I figure we can hop over there at some point to see Harmonious and do a few things. Those walls were bad enough without crowds in 2020-21, but if the walls/crowds trying to get through now are anything like they were in January 2020, I'm totally over it LOL

“Treasures of Xandar” Gift Shop Revealed for Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Attraction

Another exciting milestone this morning at the Wonders of Xandar pavilion as we announce and reveal our merchandise location: Treasures of Xandar!

This store is operated by The Broker, a proud Xandarian, who’s been awarded the contract and brought part of his famous store here to EPCOT. Some of the merchandise pays tribute to Xandar and items acquired throughout the galaxy and, of course, some items celebrate The Heroes of Xandar, the Guardians of the Galaxy.

Typhoon Lagoon Hours Extended in March and April

On March 25, 26, and 27, the park will open at 10 am and close at 6 pm.

On April 1-3, 8-10, and 15-17, the park will also be open from 10 am to 6 pm. It’s staying open an hour later than originally scheduled.

Park hours have also been released through June 1, 2022. Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon will be open from 10 am to 5 pm from May 1 to June 1.
Do they normally extend hours in May? We want to go in May when we’re there but closing at 5 is so early

Disney H2O Glow After Hours Returning this Summer, Tickets On Sale Next Week

85A7ACBC-C92F-4FC3-9AC5-EDAD79A6A94A.jpeg

Guests of Disney Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels as well as Shades of Green at Walt Disney World Resort can purchase tickets to H2O Glow After Hours on the Walt Disney World Resort website beginning March 29, with tickets on sale for the general public April 1.

Disney H20 Glow After Hours takes place between 8-11 p.m. every Saturday night from May 28 to Aug. 27, giving you three glowing hours in the water park after gates close. Guests with tickets for the exclusive party can even enter Typhoon Lagoon as early as 6 p.m.

*Click link for additional details.

So is this where you can actually hug the characters again?
Hugging fur characters is back since last week.

yes. I think it's weird that they're the first park to bring this back. IMO should have been long back in the US parks.
I don't really think it's weird. It took a really long time before the US parks had socially distanced meet & greets, if I remember correctly. In Paris we had these from the first reopening day.
I think in the US it took longer because characters are more important to this audience. They attract larger crowds. And in the US parks the paths are narrower in comparison to Paris, it's easy to get crowds. Paris has learned from the experience from the US parks and created more space when it was build. That was a benefit now.

But I can answer it here--no, they do not provide refrigerated services.
Thanks, I think our plan will be to bring along waterproof insulated bags and buy a bag of ice (so there won't be melting issues) and that SHOULD work for Bell Services, right? Hopefully we'll be able to get into our rooms early enough that the ice should keep stuff cold enough so it won't spoil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter