Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun - 2022 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was like that when we were there in may also. The food trucks were not a good substitute

Pretty sure it's been like this a majority of the time ... In November it was this way with the food trucks a couple nights week.

'If you build it (the buffet), they will come' ...

FOOD BOOTHS Announced for 2023 Food and Wine Festival in Disney California Adventure

Here’s what Disney has listed on the website:

• Avocado Time – Indulge in flavorful medleys that make your mouth sing.
  • Berry Patch – Hail the big berry for top billing!
  • California Craft Brews – Cheers to a round from California’s best local breweries.
  • Cluck-a-Doodle-Moo – Rally for these sliders, wings ‘n’ beer—a sports fan’s dream!
  • D•Lish – Enjoy delicious sweet and savory dishes sure to delight!
  • Garlic Kissed – Stop by to savor mouthwatering dishes and specialty beverages.
  • Golden Dreams – Tempt taste buds with well-seasoned eats and nectarous drinks.
  • I Heart Artichokes – Partake in the thistle—prepared in 2 different ways!
  • LA Style – Feast on favorite southland food-truck flavors.
  • Nuts About Cheese – Let us introduce you to wine’s best friends.
  • Peppers Cali-Ente – Snack on hot ‘n’ spicy fare with a Cali twist!
  • Uncork California – Sip vino by the glass or try a flight.

Morning! Do you know if WDW will have a live broadcast of fireworks today or tomorrow?
Thanks!
Happy 2023

Honestly the whole park was that way when we were there in early December. Every single ride was down at some point that day. Most multiple times with Tower never coming back up at all.

Same, rope drop doesn't do you much good when 3 headliners are down first thing, and I was in line my second DHS day and ToT was having technical difficulties and delayed running for 20 minutes or so (at least it ultimately was running!)

Not sure what's going on at DHS, but they need to get their act together and start maintaining the attractions properly.

Same, rope drop doesn't do you much good when 3 headliners are down first thing, and I was in line my second DHS day and ToT was having technical difficulties and delayed running for 20 minutes or so (at least it ultimately was running!)

Not sure what's going on at DHS, but they need to get their act together and start maintaining the attractions properly.
So agree! When I was there in November at one point ToT, RnR, and rise were all down at the same time! With such few rides and even if they are mostly all headliners it makes for a stressful day!

I don't see Karen Hallion on the schedule. They sold out of her prints last year.
My wife and I love her art. I scanned the entire list twice to make sure I was missing her. We haven't been able to meet her yet and were crossing our fingers she was there the week we were. At least I don't have to worry about the fact we scheduled our trip on a week she would be there.

Registration Details Announced for Disney Vacation Club 2023 Moonlight Magic Events at Disney California Adventure

Early registration has opened and general registration will open in a week for the Disney Vacation Club member-exclusive Moonlight Magic events at Disney California Adventure beginning in February 2023.

Early registration opened on December 29 for eligible Disney Vacation Club members with existing resort reservations and party size modifications finalized prior to December 25. Members with a qualifying resort reservation on the Moonlight Magic event date can visit the event registration page now.

General registration for all eligible members will open on January 6, 2023, at 11:00 a.m. ET, pending availability.

‘Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2023’ Features Performances from Disneyland Resort

It’s almost time for the biggest New Year’s Eve party yet!

Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve with Ryan Seacrest 2023” on ABC, America’s go-to New Year’s tradition, will return to Times Square and beyond to ring in the New Year airing until 2:00 a.m. ET. The show, which celebrates the year’s very best in music, sets the stage to ring in 2023 with more than five and a half hours of dynamic performances and gives viewers a look at New Year’s celebrations from around the globe. This year’s broadcast includes a special celebration from the Disneyland Resort for the first time ever, plus a sneak peek at “World of Color – ONE,” just one of two nighttime spectaculars and more special offerings debuting at Disneyland Resort on January 27 in celebration of the Walt Disney Company’s 100th Anniversary.

Veteran hostess and award-winning multi-platinum-selling artist Ciara will oversee festivities at the Happiest Place on Earth, Disneyland, which will become this year’s inaugural host destination and home to an additional “Rockin’ Eve” celebration. The Disneyland segments are pre-taped prior to the New Year’s holiday. Stars taking the stage to perform at the Disneyland Resort include Ciara, Fitz & The Tantrums, Maddie & Tae, Shaggy, Ben Platt, Aly & AJ, Halle Bailey, TOMORROW X TOGETHER, Bailey Zimmerman and Lauren Spencer Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter