Disney Magic Kingdoms

Oie. I only have 1.8M. Do you put your characters away to make them easier to manage or leave them all out? But ultimately, there's really no reason why I need to do the Thrill Level thing? I actually prefer a neat and tidy park 🤣

Sadly most of us gave up on trying to organize there parks a long time ago. The developers have made it abundantly clear that they are not gonna give us enough land to let us. Didn’t watch the live stream, but read on Reddit (?) that they had plots of land open that are still closed up and have no plans on opening any time soon. Now in your case, depending on how much (or little) land they’ve opened and how many events you’ve missed, you might be able to keep everything out and tidy.

As far as characters go, since the game is over 225+ character, most of us leave unnecessary characters away.

Oie. I only have 1.8M. Do you put your characters away to make them easier to manage or leave them all out? But ultimately, there's really no reason why I need to do the Thrill Level thing? I actually prefer a neat and tidy park 🤣
Then skip it, I guess. Even if they ever open another plot of land for 1M, you're good... unless they offer another permanent character for 1M as well, as they have on rare occasion in the past. All of my characters are home except for those who help with Onward and Lady & the Tramp. Zero reason to have anyone else on tasks at this point.

Then skip it, I guess. Even if they ever open another plot of land for 1M, you're good... unless they offer another permanent character for 1M as well, as they have on rare occasion in the past. All of my characters are home except for those who help with Onward and Lady & the Tramp. Zero reason to have anyone else on tasks at this point.

Yes, the 750K required for Dumbo is a bit much!

Next month is going to be SOOOOO VERY EXCITING... I hope everyone is looking forward to a whole month of looooooooong drawn-out mini leaderboard events...... oh boy......

Star Wars Tapper Event, May 3-8 Stormtrooper Helmet concession stand
Cascading Critter Event, May 11-19 Pocahontas' comfy costume
Striking Gold Event, May 22-29 Aurora's comfy costume / Magic Kingdoms gold trophy

Next month is going to be SOOOOO VERY EXCITING... I hope everyone is looking forward to a whole month of looooooooong drawn-out mini leaderboard events...... oh boy......

Star Wars Tapper Event, May 3-8 Stormtrooper Helmet concession stand
Cascading Critter Event, May 11-19 Pocahontas' comfy costume
Striking Gold Event, May 22-29 Aurora's comfy costume / Magic Kingdoms gold trophy

Well on a positive note I don’t care about 2/3 of the events and May the 4th be with me for the one I have a little interest in. If the items are relatively easy, I’ll put a little effort in them, but if it requires much work I doubt I will.

Just looked up the update info and I’m kinda confused right now. I wa under the assumption that the Pocahontas stuff started when the update comes out on Tuesday (?), but it sounds like they don’t start until May 11th? Hope that’s the case, because I can focus on
leveling until then. 🤞

Well on a positive note I don’t care about 2/3 of the events and May the 4th be with me for the one I have a little interest in. If the items are relatively easy, I’ll put a little effort in them, but if it requires much work I doubt I will.

Just looked up the update info and I’m kinda confused right now. I wa under the assumption that the Pocahontas stuff started when the update comes out on Tuesday (?), but it sounds like they don’t start until May 11th? Hope that’s the case, because I can focus on
leveling until then. 🤞
I didn't see an update today so maybe it is next week afterall. Truthfully, I would rather wait one more week. Not interested in doing much of anything with the game for a short while.

I've come back to the game after almost a year away. What is this new California Screaming Zone Thrill Level? I have to place a certain amount of decor and things...for what?
Level 2 is where I stopped at. It gives you 1 special wish bubble every 24 hours. The bubbles can contain - gems, elixir, extra happiness, a blueprint, or I think even some magic. As a way to get an additional chance at a gem, for some folks it's a goal.

they said the update is available tomorrow, but maybe not all platforms.
iOS has been lagging on the updates recently.

Got the update this morning for Android. So glad I won't need it until May 11th. Gives me three weeks to not enjoy the update. Unless they have other nonsense planned between now and then.

Got the update this morning for Android. So glad I won't need it until May 11th. Gives me three weeks to not enjoy the update. Unless they have other nonsense planned between now and then.
Is that date 5/11 for sure. If so I will keep leveling characters as well. Thanks, let me know.

I play on my phone, a Pixel XL, and no update yet. But my daughter's Fire tablet got hers.

Downloaded the update. You immediately get a quest to welcome Pocahontas, but it says in the character book she's not available for 19 days. I hate when they do that. I am, however, irrationally excited to not have any characters to welcome for almost three weeks.

Does anyone else feel like it is taking forever to level up your Lady and the Tramp characters?

Does anyone else feel like it is taking forever to level up your Lady and the Tramp characters?

They do feel relatively slow, but I’m finding the Onward characters to be much longer. The one think I like about the L&T characters is that they had non L&T characters collect so I’m maxed out on Spaghetti plates most of the time, which is unheard of for any other group I've ever collected. Maybe because of that and it seems like other jobs take longer, or require more multiple character jobs, it feels longer?

I’m finding Onward feels like they are taking forever. Maybe part of the problem is they’ve stuck dice into 2 or 3 4/6 hours jobs? Find that incredible annoying, because they basically make those jobs useless since they will almost always return dice. I find that I’m sending most of my onward characters on 1 or 2 hour jobs and sending them out on longer jobs overnight. The fact that you can’t use elixir to buy any items also doesn’t help.

One thing I really liked about the Star Wars characters is that almost every item for those characters were able to be purchased with elixir. It let me finish those characters much quicker.

I need to start spending my elixirs. I want to max out as many characters as I can before the next set of characters is available. Star Wars just seems to be dragging on for me, and I still have Frozen characters I'm leveling too (I only had Anna prior to the Frozen 2 event). Lady and the Tramp seems to be coming along. I love that characters outside of that group collect their tokens, especially the common ones.

I'm down to just the characters from Lady & The Tramp (except the Tramp) and Onward to level up, and both movies seem to be going very slowly.

Since I haven’t done a list of who I have left to level for awhile, here it is:

Onward
Dad - 6
Barley - 9
Ian - 6
Laurel - 8
Blazey - x
Manticore - 5
Colt - 8

Lady & the Tramp
Lady
Tramp - 9
Jock - 7
Joe - 8
Tony - 8
Didn’t Buy Trusty

So I guess Lady and the Tramp characters are going slower than I realized. The fact that I can collecting all my spaghetti plates so easily makes it feel quicker. The fact that I’m collecting dice all day most days makes Onward feel like it’s taking much longer. I much prefer how they approached Lady & the Tramp jobs and items.

Since I haven’t done a list of who I have left to level for awhile, here it is:

Onward
Dad
Barley - 9
Ian - 6
Laurel - 8
Blazey - x
Manticore - 5
Colt - 8

Lady & the Tramp
Lady
Tramp - 9
Jock - 7
Joe - 8
Tony - 8
Didn’t Buy Trusty

So I guess Lady and the Tramp characters are going slower than I realized. The fact that I can collecting all my spaghetti plates so easily makes it feel quicker. The fact that I’m collecting dice all day most days makes Onward feel like it’s taking much longer. I much prefer how they approached Lady & the Tramp jobs and items.
Have to agree about the collection of the common item. I do prefer when characters outside of the set can collect the common tokens. Onward will take forever!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter