Disney Magic Kingdoms

Did we talk about this when the nephews came out? We're watching Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas and the gifts they receive are the tokens we needed in the game. Rocket, Plane and Truck.

I'm very behind in the event, but we've been having a good time at WDW! Only one more park day left. A couple of hours at Epcot before our flight home on Thursday.
is it mind boggling crowd wise? I am headed there on Monday.

It gave me Wall-E's building... I was really hoping for a character because from where I hadn't played in a while I am missing a ton now

Hux is available now to work on and also the premium attraction which is the X-Wing one. Cost is 150 gems and helps with Hux tokens. have to say, the animation of it when it gets going and the X-Wing is flying aorund and shotting at the Tie Fighter is pretty darn cool looking

Got tier 2 (just 5 trophies off 5th place), managed to get enough relic tokens to upgrade the Xwing to drop both Hux tokens. Set on emblems, need 6 ears. We’ll see how the drops go.

Got tier 2 (just 5 trophies off 5th place), managed to get enough relic tokens to upgrade the Xwing to drop both Hux tokens. Set on emblems, need 6 ears. We’ll see how the drops go.

I ended up 27th which is better than I thought I would do since I had limited playing time on Christmas. Didn’t end up with any relic tokens, only have 2, but did get multiple Hux pieces. Currently at 14/18 and 11/15. Hopefully I’ll be able to welcome him overnight!

EDIT: Have I mentioned how much I dislike attraction enhancing lately?:rotfl:

I was 59, and I missed out on the golden trophy..... I refused to spend 50 gems to speed through tasks at the end to get myself into the top 50. I'm sure I'll have another crack at it soon.
I did get enought relic tokens to level up one of the rides though, and I picked the speeder one. It can now drop Hux ears and I believe another character can now get his tokens also...

Just back (literally landed 2.5 hours ago) from spending Christmas at the inlaws in Jamaica. So anyone who tries saying that they are traveling abroad and can't play the game is insane. Zero issues, and that as in essentially a third world nation, out in the country, not a resort city.

Anyway, just welcomed Hux, which opens a 6-hour task for Poe and a 4-hour task for Finn. Had enough tokens to immediately bring Hux to 2, which opens a 4-hour yellow side task for Hux.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter